• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking an Opus X Robusto that Whopper included in his PIF. I have been craving an Opus for a few weeks, and this is hitting the spot. The aroma coming off this bad boy is incredible. Thanks brother!

Cohiba BHK 52?? I hate you. :p

Was planning on a casa fuente corona gorda. The flipping snow had a different plan.

I used to ski all the time and loved the snow. Been years since I've skied. Hate snow now. Grr. :(

I gave my sister a Hemingway Untold Story Maduro to smoke last night. I fired up a Anejo Shark and a San Cristobal. No idea what is was other than a torpedo shape. Not a bad cigar. Going to hang with my sister and day today so who knows what I will fire up. :D

This weekend I smoked:
1980's Davidoff Chatea Margaux
Cohiba Grand Reserva
ERDM Demi Tasse
Cohiba Sig V Tubo

Not a bad weekend so far.

Last night at the herf:

Monetecristo Platinum Churchill - Delicious
Oliva V Torpedo - Good

Last night:
El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme
Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra
Casa Fernandez Arsenio

CAO Brazilia Gol......Won't do that again!
Padron Londres...Never lets me down
Hemmingway Signature...Great.
Monty #2.... Awwwwwww.

I smoked a LFD Cameroon Lancero, VSG and a Opus X #5 which had like 5 years on it.

'09 Mag 46. It was my last one and it really went out with a bang. Dried fruit notes halfway through, then waves and waves of chocolatey goodness.

Edit for iPhone auto-correct. Damn thing.

I fired up a Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Churchill this morning and a Zino Platinum Crown Series Double whatever it was called.

Bolivar Royal Corona from Feb 10. Very good, but I think his boxmates need another year or so until they're excellent.

I fired up a PLPC and a Opus #5 today. Man it has been a while since I fired up an Opus, and this was just what I hoped it would be. :thumbs:

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.