• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thu. 3/17 (St. Patrick's Day):

601 Green Corona (2)
Ave Maria Barbarossa
My Father No. 2
Padron Cortico Maduro (2)
Tatuaje Anarchy

Fri. 3/18:

EPC Core Line Club 52
Padron 1926 #1 Maduro

A beautiful day here in Newark.

On the stoop, I torched a Berger & Argenti Mooch Natty I received in a bomb from CigarMan Andy.

Very nice, indeed. I love a tasty PC. :)

RASCC and a Trini Reyes, later on.

Carlos Toraño - CRA Edition

Needs some downtime, as this smoke was flat.

Smoking a Kristoff Sumatra right now. Started off a little bland but picking up. Got like 1.5" of ash on the stick.

Doing a lot of work today in the yard so I busted out a Gurkha something or other that had a little over a year of age on it and believe it or not it wasn't all that bad.....until it exploded.

After that I took out a Bahia trinidad. The draw was like pulling through a drinking straw but overall it wasn't too awful.

Yesterday for the NCAA tourney games and the UFC fights I lit up the following:

Monte #2

Padron 2000

Tarazona 305 Torpedo

PSP2 A/T last night

Boli PC this morn

RyJ Wide Churchill this morning.

Padron Cortico Maduro this afternoon.

Liga Privada Dirty Rat this evening.

Had a great weekend of smoking! I don't get many weekends where I have this much time, but I made time this weekend.

Cohiba Siglo VI with a few years of age
Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos LE 2007
Casa Fuente Churchill
AF Best Seller (totally forgot about these guys)
Trinidad Ingenios EL 2007
Romeo y Julieta Robusto LE 2001
Sir Winnie

This weekend:

Padron 1926 No. 6 - Excellent!

Macanudo Cru Royale - Nothing really to speak of. Bland.

La Gloria Cubana Serie N - Absolutely disgusting. Almost hurled it was so bad at a little more than a third in.

Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedro - Nothing much to it. Draw was extremely tight. Far from impressed.

Had a La Riqueza earlier and I'm enjoying a Tatuaje black as I type. I got to be honest, although the black is a good cigar I'm not sure it's worthy of the price I paid.

Still can't beat 70 degree weather, BBQ on the back deck and a Makers Mark 46 next to me.

RASCC to start the day. These are only a year old and I love them!

My Father No. 2 this morning.

601 Green Corona this afternoon.

El Triunfador Lancero (original blend) this evening.

Camacho Triple Maduro - Taste of plum and wood but got tar, not fun as it started to tar up real bad at about 1/2 way. Had toss this one. :(

Oliva Serie V Figurado - Gingerbread and medium spice with this one, I was hoping for more punch, but it never came.

601 Green Corona this morning.

Tatuaje La Verite 2008 this evening.

Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997. Surprisingly not a bad cigar at all. Wasn't great, but was good. Didn't expect that.

El Rey del Mundo 2007 Edición Regional Báltico. It was a massive cigar with great flavor but it was unimpressively mild. I found myself almost inhaling the smoke just to get the flavor. A little more umph and this would have been a damn good cigar.

601 Green Corona this morning.

Tatuaje Verocu Tubo this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.