• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuvee Blanc toro (breakfast)
La Riqueza no.5
Gurkha black dragon robusto (still meh)
CAO Black mosaic (walking the dog)

I get another day off tomorrow! woo hoo!

What a nice Labor Day weekend!

Weather for the 3 days were 10 ten!

Saturday WOAM from 2005

Sunday SLR A from 2003 (I still credit Coventry Cat for turning me to this)

Monday JL2 from 1999

All were phenomenal smoke.

To round of the weekend, over 12 smallies caught and release yesterday and today! Oh yeah, the quality family time was great, too! :)

got to hang out with my best friend and her partner this evening - the 'menu' included Nub Maduro, Oliva V lancero and Joya de Nicargua churchill along with an assortment of wines :thumbs:

Cain Habano 550. Great cigar. I am trying to decide if I like the Habano or Maduro wrapper better

Yesterday evening, after hard day, Montecristo Open Junior. Definitely too early for this cigar.

P1010424.jpg

Leon Jimenes 300 series robusto - nicely aged, expertly made cigar! Top notch mild cigar with great flavor.

Dutch Masters.

Gifted from a friend while we were on the golf course yesterday. He bought a pack just to share with me. It's probably what old shoe leather would taste like if you smoked it.

It's the thought that counts. That's what I kept telling myself.

While mowing the yard, I smoked a Primos Maduro Robusto -- a nice yard gar.

Punch Churchills from '01.
Not a really bad cigar, but if I have time to enjoy a cigar, it won't be on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.