• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Cohiba Red Dot tonight. Not overly impressed with these but is isnt bad. Couple soft spots that screwed the burn up but it did hold the ash till I knocked it off.

Hmm.... should I smoke another tonight?

This weekend I smoked a Liga Privada No. 9 Robusto. What a phenomenal cigar. Loved every minute of it. Paired it with some Ron Zacapa Centenario

Also smoke a 2008 Cohiba Robusto this weekend. Definitely better than the last one from this box. Paired it with some Pyrat XO.

Finally, I lit up a Cohiba Panatela from 2008 late last night after doing some work. It was good, but nothing special.

I lit up a Don Pepin Series JJ Maduro and I must say, this was an excellent cigar. I haven't had a Don Pepin yet that I haven't liked.

Last night smoked an Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo du Maire. Excellent short smoke. Followed it up with a Romeo y Julieta Petit Julieta. The draw was tight. Overall...only so so.

Tonight was a Romeo y Julieta Romeo No. 2 Habana

It was given to me with the instructions that it needed to be resurrected. Took it out of the tube tonight and had to cut 1/2 inch off of the head cause it was pretty beat up.

Over all as my first it wasnt bad. Good draw and a lot of smoke. Started off burning wrong but quickly corrected itself. held the ash till I knocked it off. Cant wait to try more CCs :whistling:

I'm smoking my very first Ashton, a VSG Enchantment. Not a bad little smoke. Im also pairing it with a Samuel Adams October fest. Im not sure what or what not to pair with certain cigars but this seems to be working, right or wrong I'm enjoying it.

Smoked a Nub Habano tonight. Draw was a little tighter then I like but it was still yummy! Nubbed it!

Smoked an Alec Bradley Tempus, 5x55 box press.

Man I was impressed with this smoke. It was windy out and all I had were matches. Took a bit and looked ugly as hell but I got it to lite. It corrected itself quickly and burned straight for the remainder of the smoke. About strongest flavor I could get was cocoa.

Again... really great smoke!

Man I was impressed with this smoke. It was windy out and all I had were matches. Took a bit and looked ugly as hell but I got it to lite. It corrected itself quickly and burned straight for the remainder of the smoke. About strongest flavor I could get was cocoa.

One of my favorites. I hear the SCRs are good too. Looking to try one of those soon.

One of my favorites. I hear the SCRs are good too. Looking to try one of those soon.
Yeah, now its time to age the 4 remaining ones I have to see how they change. Gonna try to do a week, month, 6 months and a year. Probably not gonna happen that way but I will try!

Padron 1926 #6 maddie to start the day. That was just followed by an ECCJ with an old friend at my fav B&M. This is a perfect way to start vac.

Art

Had my first 601 maddie... it was good but not great. Started off kinda harsh and took a little bit to mellow out. Burned well though and had a great ash. I think some time in the humi will do these well.

Status
Not open for further replies.