• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had a La Riqueza which I enjoyed very much. The wife had a Cabaiguan Belicoso Fino, which ROCKED!!! Gonna grab a box of each eventually....:)

Smoked a Padilla 1932 and a blue label Don Pepin Garcia both robustos and they were both good,although the Padilla had an uneven burn and had to be touched up a bit...

1 Camacho Negro robusto and 1 Aurora Escogido to pass the time driving.

Smoked a Hemingway Classic Sungrown tonight that was great. Smoked like a maduro but had that spicy sungrown flavor instead of a cocoa flavor.

Followed that up a bit later with a 5 Vegas 'A' PC that never disappoints.

Last night it was another Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto No. 2, although I was slightly less impressed by my second one. Still a good smoke though.
Tonight I stopped by a B&M and they had 2 Casa Magna Robustos so I grabbed them up for a try. The draw was a little tight, but this B&M keeps the humi around 70 and I prefer 65 or a little lower to smoke. I let it hang out in the bag for a couple hours but probably should have dry boxed it or let it rest in my humi a couple days. At first I wasn't very impressed but it got much better after the first inch or so, and opened up along the way. Overall I'd say its definately worth the $5.50 I paid for it and hopefully I can find a few more. By the way they had a couple boxes of the sizes besides the robusto at what I think is MSRP, so if anyone wants some PM me and I'd be happy to pick them up a couple or a box.

Right now i am smoking my First Padilla Miami Churchill size. All i have to say is i like it VERY much. and it is the older model not the new one. Just wow love this thing

I had my first Nub Habano last night. I dont know if it was the my mood or what, but I def didnt like it. It was a battle to finish it. It just tasted like smoke, nothing special at all about it. I enjoyed the Cameroon I smoked a few weeks ago, but the Habano was not good. Bleh.

La Aurora Preferido Platinum. Great stick until at about the 2/3rds mark tar started oozing out the head and ruined it. :angry:

I smoked an extremely smooth Romeo & Juliet from 2004 that I got from stepthirteen in a trade. It was an hour of enjoyment that capped of a great day. I wish I had more, I would chain smoke the sticks though next week. It was that tasty! :thumbs:

Last night I had my first God of Fire, and a CAO LX2. The wife had an Oliva V Lancero, and a La Gloria Cubana Maduro. Great evening...:).

Enjoyed my first Cohiba Siglo II from a Jan 07 cab. My best Siglo II to date. No pic this time as i was busy playing Rockband while smoking :laugh:

Rocky Patel olde World Reserve at 1, Perdomo lot 23 at 4pm, and a J Fuego 777 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.