• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a PSD4 and Cohiba Robusto last night. Was very surprised at how differant they were.

The Partagas seemed much more complex.

The CoRo seemed very one dimentional.

They were both fresh out of the box so We'll see what a litttle age does to them.

Camacho SLR Maduro Torpedo

This was my 1st Camacho other than the Triple Maduro and I really loved it!

Have not smoked one since last Thursday, bad weather.

Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill, got as a gift from my best man. Smoking as I type :thumbs:

Had a Rocky Patel Winter Collection Corona last night after a burger. Man I'm glad I ate something first! The first few draws were spicy/peppery. After about 45min in I was buzzing big time. Not a good feeling might I add. Tried the sugar under tongue thing and seemed to help. I may need to work on my palette some more. :blush:

Nothing for me. I'm getting tired of the wifes snide comments everytime I smoke a ciigar. Hell I quit smoking them except on the weekends. I'm seriously considering giving it up & selling off my collection. Just tired of the constant BULLSHIT!!!!! :angry:

Nothing for me. I'm getting tired of the wifes snide comments everytime I smoke a ciigar. Hell I quit smoking them except on the weekends. I'm seriously considering giving it up & selling off my collection. Just tired of the constant BULLSHIT!!!!! :angry:
That's when you give her snide comments about how she should "wear more makeup" or "look like she did in high school" or "work-out more". I bet then she'd give it a rest...

Oh yea... I had my first WOAN. Started off awesome but then turned bitter toward the last 1/3. I think my B&M is storing to wet...

That's when you give her snide comments about how she should "wear more makeup" or "look like she did in high school" or "work-out more". I bet then she'd give it a rest...

Oh yea... I had my first WOAN. Started off awesome but then turned bitter toward the last 1/3. I think my B&M is storing to wet...

I was dying laughing when I read this so I read it to Michelle (who does not enjoy the cigars) and she thought it was quite funny as well, mean, but funny. She said "if I ever get to the point of making you want to say those things let me know and I'll stop saying something about it everytime you smoke." :thumbs: :thumbs:

onys reserve torbusto. thought about a padron 3000 also, but my throat hurts a bit today.

I had a Tat Cohete from this year for breakfast this morning. It was OK but will get much better with age. Nothing really jumped out at me other than raw tobacco and leather. It kind of reminded me of a very young Illusione 68.

I had an excellent night last night with friends and smoked a CoRo 08', BRC 08' and the new Avo Companero. All were great smokes.

Smoked a Cabiguan Guapo RX Maduro and a El Triunfador so far and its still early yet.Looks like another Pete Johnson day... :whistling: :whistling:

after the hoyo and perdomo yesterday before lunch, ate a late lunch/early dinner (beautiful roasted duck), and had a VSG Spellbound for dessert. That thing put me on my ass, and I'm still feeling it. tasted good though!!! Didn't even have a smoke this morning, first day in over a week without a morning smoke.

VSG Sorcerer, it has been some time since I've had a stick from this line. I had forgotten how good they can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.