• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Alec Bradley Tempus torp that I got in a CI or Holts special a few weeks ago. It was wonderful. I have to say I tried one as soon as I got it off the truck and wasnt too impressed. I few weeks in the humi made a big difference. :thumbs:

After 5 days of cleaning out the basement it's celebration time.

Anejo #49...Vodka/Tonic...I'm a happy guy

While at the park with my son, I enjoyed a Hoya de Monterrey Epicure Especial and a LFD Mojito.
While mowing the yard, I enjoyed two LFD Carajos.

Montecristo Petit Edmundo
I had one from '07 last month that was fantastic!

Today started with another 601 Churchill and ended with a DPG CC Rob, both over a year box age. That's about as much age as I can swing I smoke so damn many Pepin blends. ;)

Steve

Well, had some 18YO Chivas, some Guinness, and some Samuel Smiths Nut Brown Ale and Oatmeal Stout while enjoying a 5 Vegas Limitada 2008 and a Tatuaje Especiales lancero. Wonderful night!!!

Had an El Centurion with a couple years' age on it from Al, as well as a Joya de Nicaragua C Series. Nice. Also tried Cohiba and RyJ cigarettes, courtesy of Greg.

Well lets see...I spent many hours hanging out with Greg,Bill,Al,Khari,Mark and whoever else strolled though the shop. I smoked a My Father - Cedro Deluxe,an El Centurion compliments of Al,Illusione mj12 and 1/3 of a Johnny-O "A" Culebra. Oh by the way,i had nothing to eat but a piece of cheesecake all day.

D4 from 05 that is nothing but one of the top robusto out there. The experience was enhanced by a snifter of McCallan 18! I am now down to my last 8 from this box Patience is being rewarded!

Had the kids for the weekend down the shore, after finally gettin them to fall asleep I enjoyed a few good smokes. Friday night enjoyed a well aged Opus RDC, with seemed to become really smoke and creamy with age. Saturday night smoked a couple of my favs, Padron 2000 maddie and a nice VSG sorc.

While listening to the Royals actually win a game against the Rays this afternoon, I enjoyed a LFD Double Ligero "A". Then I took a little nap! This evening, I sat out on the patio and enjoyed a LFD 2008 Outlaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.