• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nosotros corona gorda helping a friend assemble a kennel for his rotti,
Tat 7th Reserva, good smoke, but I'm leaning toward the natural wrapper,
figured I'd stay with the PJ line and fired up my first La Verite '08 2nd label (robusto), started off with a great taste and tight ash to boot. The last half turned really weird tasting, maybe tannins? Glad that was over. I have 2 more so those won't be seeing daylight soon.

Padilla 1932 oscuro salomone
An unknown Cuban torpedo
Tatuaje Verocu no. 6

Last night I finished off a box of '07 Punch Punch with bittersweet feelings.

I thought to myself, "This is why people like Cuban cigars!"

While listening to the Chiefs game/doing yard work, I smoked a Padilla Achilles Salomon and a RP Vintage 1992 Churchill.

San Cristobal de la Habana Oficios. Good.
Viaje Summerfest. Very boring... I wouldn't buy another one.

Opus X PerfecXion (from the tin) accompanied by the last of my bottle of Glendronach Allardice 18 from AVB's last Scotch Buy. Nice way to end a weekend!

~Boar

With my morning coffee, a Cohiba Secretos maduro from IAP, thanks John!

Detailing the rims, Partages Serie P no.2 , had to pitch it halfway 'cause breakfast with bacon,eggs, and hot chiles is da chit!

Finishing a Padron 40th maduro as RYJ's pics with the new '46's has me really thinking, "Do I REALLY want to add this to my bucket list"? :p

I can fit one more cigar after dinner, not sure what it is yet.

Detailing the rims, Partages Serie P no.2 , had to pitch it halfway 'cause breakfast with bacon,eggs, and hot chiles is da chit!
Just throwing it out there. Sometimes Cubans aren't so bad re-lit. It helps if not too much time elapses before the re-lighting and they may be a bit different but, IMO, it is worth a try.

I smoked a CAO LX2 while watching my Eagles smear the Jags. :)

Just throwing it out there. Sometimes Cubans aren't so bad re-lit. It helps if not too much time elapses before the re-lighting and they may be a bit different but, IMO, it is worth a try.

I smoked a CAO LX2 while watching my Eagles smear the Jags. :)
Normally I'd light it up again after a meal but we had planned on getting to Targe' and helping the economy.

Finished the night with a VSG beli from '07, this smoke has really turned into an even better smoke with a couple of years on it.

I'm kicking off thew day with a cup of Columbian coffee and a WOAM.

Breakfast of Champions! ;)

Have a great day.

Smoked an '09 RyJ Short Churchill last night that was pretty good.
Getting ready to go do some yardwork, I think I will smoke a Don Carlos #2 while mowing.

Finishing off a Ramon Allones Petit Unicos RE Canada from 4cbln3, WOW what an amazing cigar! Had a big dinner of my wife's pot roast 30 minutes prior. Opened with a fantastic nuttiness, followed by dried fruit (predominantly raisins and plums). Halfway through, the nuttiness faded and was replaced with a sweet spice. Blew me away. I'll have to see about finding a box of these. Fantastic potential to age. HUGE thanks to bruddah Dave!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You're welcome John!

Viaje Satori, that oscuro wrapper makes for an interesting smoke, although if I rub the wet tobacco it really darkens my fingers, hmmmmm. Remind me not to wipe it on my shorts or it'll look like a shit stain.

AF Anejo shark '08, firm ash, crooked burn sometimes, good flavor all the way.

'10 Bolivar Royal Corona OTT - couldn't resist trying one. Somewhat similar to a RASS in look and feel.

But OTT is no time to really draw conclusions. The rest will nap.

But I will try one of the CoRo OTT after dinner. I've only had one before I got this cab but I liked it enough to want more. :)

Davidoff Winston Churchill robusto on the patio this morning with my morning coffee.
Pepin JJ torpedo while mowing this afternoon.

I'm currently enjoying a JdN Antano lancero.

It's 64 deg., the air is clear, the stars are out... Gotta love fall!

tonight I smoked a EP Carrillo Short Run the foot was slightly cracked but the burn was sharp and the ash held very well. Overall, it wasn't very complex, IMO, but the profile was delicious. I enjoyed the last third the most, it was a good cigar!

Status
Not open for further replies.