• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Father Le Bijou Toro - bit of a strong morning cigar but oh so tasty and not too different than the My Father LE.

The LE is better but not by far.

Dip 4 with coffee after lunch, and a CoRo is keeping me company on a late night design sesh.
Mmmmmmm, CoRo :) My 2nd favorite robusto. Sounds like a great day of smoking, brother!

Jeffrey L.

Which one might your favorite be?
Lemme guess! Either Monte Robusto Millenium or PSD4 Reserva?

I'm starting to love these CAO LX2 Robustos for which I paid a mere $80/box. I love CCs but some of these NCs are damn good cigars. And NOT EVEN PEPINS!! :D

Sitting on the deck under a partly cloudy sky with an Ashton VSG Illusion. Very nice smoke, excellent burn and construction.

Must acquire more!

hojadepuro stopped by at lunch. I enjoyed a nice Opus X P#4 and he cranked out a RP Edge he dug up from the bottom of my box. It's nice out today.

Away at an exercise for most of September... while gone, I managed to find time for a LFD Ligero Cabinet L-400, a Padron 1926 Serie #2 Maduro (for my daughter's birthday), a Cabaiguan Guapos RX Maduro, and a Padron 5000 Maduro.

Home now finally and enjoying a Padilla Series '68 Robusto-- it's a great cigar.

Hoyo Epi #2 this morning with coffee and one of my last few Trini Coloniales just now. YUM! :thumbs:

Bolivar Royal Corona with coffee this morning, perfect pairing. This box has hit its stride.
It is amazing how flavorful some of these young boxes of CCs have been the past couple years. The only thing they lack is complexity. I haven't had a sick Cuban in a long time, either.

The Hoyo Epi #2 is from '10 as well and just gobs of flavor. But I know from experience that these are some of the most complex smokes after marrying for a few years. But it's hard to let them alone when they are so good right now! :rolleyes:

Padron 2000 . . . I can see why this is the go-to smoke of so many people on here

Some great games and smokes testerday.

'07 RASCC
Johnny O Caz Pigtail
My Father LE
'10 Hoyo Epi #2
I even NIALED the MSU UW game in Wisco's contest predicting MSU by 10 and Clay for 82 yards.

Result MSU by 10 Clay 80 yards! :)

The icing will be if Vick and the Eagles can beat the Redskins with old Eagles QB, McNabb. :p
Planned smoke: Johnny O Robusto Extra Pigtail Colorado

Went hiking with my youngest son & dog up in Maine yesterday:

06 Sig II
04 Boli CE
01 JL Patricias

Casa Manga Colorado Robusto. It was alright, but might be a tad overhyped.

While watching football at the Outlaw, I enjoyed a LFD Double Press and a GOF by Don Carlos Robusto.

Dip 4 with coffee after lunch, and a CoRo is keeping me company on a late night design sesh.
Mmmmmmm, CoRo :) My 2nd favorite robusto. Sounds like a great day of smoking, brother!

Jeffrey L.

Which one might your favorite be?
Lemme guess! Either Monte Robusto Millenium or PSD4 Reserva?

You're good! It's the PSD4 :)

Todays smoke(s) were enjoyed at my local B&M, in the company of a fine brother from this site.

In order:
- Cohiba Lancero ('06)
- Opus X Petite Lancero ('09)
- Bolivar Belicosos Finos ('10)

Jeffrey L.

Status
Not open for further replies.