• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing fancy, but smoked a lot!
Padilla Miami Churchill
HdM Sultan
CAO Cameroon Robusto
La Aurora Leoninos Robusto

H. Upmann lancero while putting up the lights and having a serious argument with the south wind at 40mph.

Now enjoying a 7-20-4 Londres after a stint in Urgent Care. First time in 29 (almost 30) years I got mad at a window. In a short burst of idiocy I swung first and now have 8 stitches in my right hand. Ouch! I'm right handed and never knew how hard it was to cut/light your cigar with the opposite hand configuration. It had to have been amusing to watch!

I just finished one of the special LFD's that was made for The Outlaw and I'm down to 5 in that special box. They took a turn for being strong again. :laugh:

I just finished one of the special LFD's that was made for The Outlaw and I'm down to 5 in that special box. They took a turn for being strong again. :laugh:
Gotta love the special LFDs! I loved the Cameroon Lanceros but can't remember who the host was. gmiranda?

Didn't smoke too many this weekend but managed to get in a RASCC, Punch Coronation, and dug up a Famous Nic 7000 Robusto.

The Famous 7000 is supposed to be a Pepin blend but I have my doubts. Worst one I've tried if so. Not too bad a yard gar, I guess.

The rest nap some more in the hope they improve but ...

Gotta love the special LFDs! I loved the Cameroon Lanceros but can't remember who the host was. gmiranda?

I can't remember who had the lancero but it was tasty. This Outlaw special was the one with the Binder and Filler from the Factory Press I and the Ecuadorian wrapper that was 4 years old. No more than 40 boxes was made and release. It was a power house when released and still is. Gotta love LFD that can stand the test of time. :thumbs:

Partagas 8-9-8 from the early 00's. I was afraid it'd be plugged after the cold draw, but once it was lit, the entire cigar was sublime. A great way to celebrate my last night in our UK house.

A Davidoff 20th Anniversary of Madison Ave store (2007) to start the day (thanks John/Jorel) !
Opus no.4
Padron 4000 maddie while out with the dogs.

Heading out the door to smoke one of my Opus X BBMF Maduro's to kick the day off. Toodles biotches... :p

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Rosado Coffee Break this morning.
Murcielago Churchill this evening.

Didn't smoke too many this weekend but managed to get in a RASCC, Punch Coronation, and dug up a Famous Nic 7000 Robusto.

The Famous 7000 is supposed to be a Pepin blend but I have my doubts. Worst one I've tried if so. Not too bad a yard gar, I guess.

The rest nap some more in the hope they improve but ...

I'm pretty sure Al was responsible for the Cameroom LFD lanceros.

After yesterday morning of the Opus X BBMF maduro, I finished the evening with a Monte #2 that had a little extra kick to it. No idea if I will smoke a cigar today since the winds have reached 22+ mph and its only 57 degrees out. It doesn't help that the wind is heading straight into the little wacked out patio we have. :laugh:

Edited to add that I smoked a CoRo of unknown age. I'm guessing from 2009 to present.

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Rosado Coffee Break
Nestor Miranda Dominicano Coffee Break
Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig

Here was my birthday lineup:
BHK52
Dunhill Varaderos
03 Hoyo Pyramide EL (thanks Fia!)
Mow that's a birthday lineup! :thumbs: I hope it all that.

My son came over and broke the news he quit smoking. I was so happy I lit up a Hoyo Epi #2 on the spot! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.