• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here was my birthday lineup:
BHK52
Dunhill Varaderos
03 Hoyo Pyramide EL (thanks Fia!)
Mow that's a birthday lineup! :thumbs: I hope it all that.

My son came over and broke the news he quit smoking. I was so happy I lit up a Hoyo Epi #2 on the spot! :D

This is funny as I pulled out a HdM Epi #2 to smoke while running my errands today. A good cigar to start the day with. :thumbs:

Here was my birthday lineup:
BHK52
Dunhill Varaderos
03 Hoyo Pyramide EL (thanks Fia!)
Mow that's a birthday lineup! :thumbs: I hope it all that.

My son came over and broke the news he quit smoking. I was so happy I lit up a Hoyo Epi #2 on the spot! :D

This is funny as I pulled out a HdM Epi #2 to smoke while running my errands today. A good cigar to start the day with. :thumbs:
I love the flavor of the Epi #2.

I smoked a Padron 1926 #6 Maddie today and nubbed it. DAMN!

Which brings up a question. I store most of my cigars at 65%. I have a separate humi I use for the occasional odd cigar that needs different storage. Should I set it up for a higher RH for these Padron '26 cigars? Say 68%, maybe?

Davidoff Gran Cru. Although I admit this is my first ever Davidoff, I did not care for it. Dry, ash would drop at less than .5 inch, and the taste did not make my toes wiggle. There are enough others to check out.

I just finished a RyJ Wide Churchill that hit the spot. I may smoke another cigar after going shopping for food. Will see how late it is when we get back and if the weather is good enough for another cigar.

A Bolivar Corona Extra from 2007. A nice cigar...not as strong as usual, and with a sweeter profile than normal, but I highly enjoyed it. I really think I'm starting to come around to Bolis...Add the CE to the GM and Tubo #2 of Bolis I like.

J Fuego Origen Originals - very good perfecto AND a great value, too. Perfect small winter cigar at 5 X 44.

Coronado by La Flor Chisel with some Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon.

I used to work right next to the Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, KY. I have always been more of a white liquor fan but they definately make some nice burbon. We'd be regulars on the tour to get free our samples. Let me tell you though, the stench that the mash would put off during the summer months was wicked.

Anyway, sorry for threadjacking
Bob

I smoked a Berger & Argenti Entubar Torpedo yesterday and was completely floored. Best new cigar I've smoked in a while. Bigger than most cigars I smoke lately but it was all Atlantic had in stock at the time. I think I'll be looking for a box of robustos early in the year. I will try the maduro version they just produced, too.

Smoked a first release of Al's DPG blue label lancero's this morning after breakfast. What an incredible smoke!

Just had a Padron 64th, Exclusivo. Beautiful smoke. And then had a Camacho Room 101, not sure what the size was, it was a promo at Tobacco Barn in Mission Viejo. I had to jet so I only got through the first inch but it burned real nice despite my rapid smoking and it had a nice light flavor, but that may have been due to the 64 right before. Really tight roll but the draw was still really smooth.

Saturday's smokes:

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Rosado Coffee Break
Padilla Miami Corona

Just turned a Bolivar Edicion Limitada 09 to ash.They are getting even better with age!

Just turned a Bolivar Edicion Limitada 09 to ash.They are getting even better with age!
Agreed! I'm actually trying not to smoke them now instead of not wanting to smoke them. :D

My Father Le Bijou Petite Robusto while watching the Dallas/Indy game. :)

I actually enjoyed one today as well, it is getting better with age! Fabulous smoke!

I decided to pull out an Anejo #48 with age unknown. It definitely hit the spot. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.