• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20120528-00011.jpg

Is that a motorcycle jumping over kids n the background?

That's me punching YOUR FACE in the background.

Since I just had my first child I have been treating myself lately, Yesterday to celebrate her birth I smoked a 100 anos lancero and today a 1926 Padron 80th Maduro! Been a great two days.

Since I just had my first child I have been treating myself lately, Yesterday to celebrate her birth I smoked a 100 anos lancero and today a 1926 Padron 80th Maduro! Been a great two days.

Congrats Dad!

What did you think of the Howitzer, sir? I've been enjoying a box of Molotov's, but I don't typically go for those huge ring gauges.

Congrats Dad!
thanks man

What did you think of the Howitzer, sir? I've been enjoying a box of Molotov's, but I don't typically go for those huge ring gauges.
I'm interested in hearing as well, as I've heard they are better and I enjoy the Molotov and don't love 60 rings

Congrats Dad!
thanks man

I'm interested in hearing as well, as I've heard they are better and I enjoy the Molotov and don't love 60 rings

I'm also not a fan of big ring gauges, but the Howitzer was surprisingly good. I haven't tried the Molotov, so I can't give you a comparison.

<br />
<br />
Since I just had my first child I have been treating myself lately, Yesterday to celebrate her birth I smoked a 100 anos lancero and today a 1926 Padron 80th Maduro!  Been a great two days.
<br /><br /><br />Congrats Dad!<br />
thanks man<br /><br />
<br />What did you think of the Howitzer, sir? I've been enjoying a box of Molotov's, but I don't typically go for those huge ring gauges.<br />
I'm interested in hearing as well, as I've heard they are better and I enjoy the Molotov and don't love 60 rings<br />
<br /><br />I'm also not a fan of big ring gauges, but the Howitzer was surprisingly good. I haven't tried the Molotov, so I can't give you a comparison.

Chris, that's something we will remedy on Thursday brother. I've got one for you my friend.

<br />
<br />
Since I just had my first child I have been treating myself lately, Yesterday to celebrate her birth I smoked a 100 anos lancero and today a 1926 Padron 80th Maduro!  Been a great two days.
<br /><br /><br />Congrats Dad!<br />
thanks man<br /><br />
<br />What did you think of the Howitzer, sir? I've been enjoying a box of Molotov's, but I don't typically go for those huge ring gauges.<br />
I'm interested in hearing as well, as I've heard they are better and I enjoy the Molotov and don't love 60 rings<br />
<br /><br />I'm also not a fan of big ring gauges, but the Howitzer was surprisingly good. I haven't tried the Molotov, so I can't give you a comparison.

Chris, that's something we will remedy on Thursday brother. I've got one for you my friend.

Thanks, Ian!

While passing through an eastern European city last week-- one of my favorites because of the Le Casa Del Habano in the hotel-- I enjoyed a Ramon Allones Extra Edici&oacute;n Limitada 2011. Excellent coffee flavors with a bit of spice on the tongue. I wish I would have picked up more, because these will age brilliantly. Gotta love the old school green band as well!

Wow! Great news and best of luck to all of you. Two great cigars you picked! :thumbs:

La Sirena PC - home run, IMO.

illusione bombone - you're right, Jason!

Today i have continued pampering myself... A tatuaje RC184. Very nice complex salamone. I think it is fun to smoke a good salamone once and a while!

Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Demi Tasse in the morning

The first cigar I ever purchased legally, specifically saved for my 21st birthday, a Playboy Robusto for a snack

Followed by a Opus X Chili Pepper for lunch

And dinner was a Cohiba Behike 56

:thumbs:

Yesterday while grilling some ribs

Fuente Sun Grown Chateau Fuente - once this got past the first 1/3 it developed and balanced out and was great.
Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Machito Dark Natural - tiny and odd to me since i normally smoke large ring guages

Status
Not open for further replies.