• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
illusione 88 maduro robusto
Davidoff 2000 tubo

not as many as I thought I would end up having today, but both were excellent, and the last was shared with my brother, cousin, and father. Fantastic day.

Last night I tried my first Anejo, it was a 46 that was gifted to me by my Secret Santa last year. I must say, it was pretty damn good.

Thanks Santa!

Awesome Jeff.

Started today off with an Upmann 46- what an awesome smoke! Maybe the ISOM stogies I have in the humi are finally reaching smokable stage.

Still love the Nic's

Last night I tried my first Anejo, it was a 46 that was gifted to me by my Secret Santa last year. I must say, it was pretty damn good.

Thanks Santa!

Have you been hiding under a rock or what? :laugh:

I actually had a stupendously magnificent Anejo Shark yesterday night! Mmmm Anejos.. :thumbs:

How do you like the JdN Cabinetta No. 4?

I torched a La Sirena "Mermaid" Prince yesterday on my way downstate. Another good, cheap Pepin-rolled. Not as good as the regular La Sirena line but half the price and enjoyable in it's own right.

The JdN Cabinetta is a nice, smooth medium-bodied smoke. I find it enjoyable any time of day.

Currently, enjoying a Quesada Seleccion Espana Corona I traded for in a recent pass. I think Gavin had put it in.

Tight but not impossible draw. The sweet spice has been throughout. Creamy. I'd put it at a medium to full body smoke. Paired with a large cup of Peets India Peaberry coffee.

Nice smoke!

It was a Drew Estate kind of night! Started off with my first ever L40. Good smoke and I think would be even better at a little lower RH. Finished off with another first in the way of the little bomb JD calls the Bait Fish - this cigar I could smoke every single day!! New favorite DE smoke. Now if only my local B&M would get more than one little package of them in!! Must.Have.More.
I swear my local shop manager is a crack dealer on the side. My first one is always free of the new sticks that come in because he knows I'll be waiting for him to put them on the shelf so I can buy buy buy.

Overdose tonight on the deck.

El Triunfador lancero
Flor de la Antilla
LP#9
C from Old Man and the C

Thanks Santa!

Have you been hiding under a rock or what? :laugh:

I actually had a stupendously magnificent Anejo Shark yesterday night! Mmmm Anejos.. :thumbs:

I wish. It would have been a better excuse that the current one, which is pretty lame.

I'm looking forward to having more Anejo's in the future.

I was suppose to write a review of a gifted smoke today but all hell is brwaking loose here. No way I'll have the time to be alone and write it up. Dont worry CJ it's going down soon. So instead I made this a back to Cuba themed day!

First up a Partagas D n4 graciously given to me by Joe.

Thanks man! I'm in the first tier and it all I could wish for..
This day is starting up nice. More to come during the day..

On the patio with a Toraño Master Maduro and an Italian roast. Illyell you what though....eyeing the nub of the Four Kicks from the other night wishing I had some more of those!

Last night, a Padron 7000 maduro that has been tucked in the humi for over a year..............Wow! a whole different cigar. :thumbs:

Isn't it amazing what just a year does to Padrons?

Yesterday I torched a Cuenca y Blanco that was gifted to me and this cigar did NOT disappoint! It was on the 44-46 ring gauge size and the burn stayed straight the whole time. I am definitely going for a box of these when they hit the shelves!
Also had a Cohiba Siglo VI that had a little head damage in transit, did not affect the smoke at all. Finished with a VSG Pegasus.

The Partagas is done : great smoke!

Next stop : Cohiba siglo IV : wonderful smoke that reminded me how nice those were ( first time I smoke on since I came back from the island I think..)

Next up in the 'back to cuba' themed day : CoRo or Secreto ?

Edit: secreto it is !

Was digging in my humi earlier today and came out with an Illusione mj12 that was part of a CP sampler I picked up last summer. While I am usually a fan of smaller cigars, this one was just fantastic!

Started the festival with a LP Feral Flying Pig and ended the night with a LP L40 at the after party!

Tatuaje Saints & Sinners robusto size. When I peeled the S&S label off, there was a Tat Black label hidden underneath! Scrumptious!

Status
Not open for further replies.