• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tomorrow Is The Day, Got To Go Away

PSTAN

After a couple of years of living with the problems of having a bad neck it is time to take care of it. I will be having the disk located at C4-C5 and C5-C6 replaced with cadaver bone, steel and screws. This will have me physically down and out of sorts for some time (the surgery was supposed to be last month but I got sick)so I will be visiting less than lately. I will check in as often as possible.

Everyone enjoy a good cigar for me, hopefully by summer I will be able to again.

Phillip

PSTAN, best of luck to you. i hope all goes well with the surgery and a speedy recovery. remember, no smoking near the oxygen! take care, and hope for some hot nurses! :thumbs: Rob

Dang dude...sounds serious....I wish you the best for a speedy recovery!

Best of Luck Phil.....

I Hear this is gonna be your nurse....

hot_nurse.jpg

BkCloud114 said:
Best of Luck Phil.....

hot_nurse.jpg

[snapback]177522[/snapback]​

I heard that you were feeling ill
Headache, fever, and a chill
I came to help restore your pluck
'Cause I'm the nurse who likes to...

:laugh:

KayakinBoy said:
BkCloud114 said:
Best of Luck Phil.....

hot_nurse.jpg

I heard that you were feeling ill
Headache, fever, and a chill
I came to help restore your pluck
'Cause I'm the nurse who likes to...

:laugh:
[snapback]177532[/snapback]​

Rub your back... Right?? ??? What....

Good luck - we'll miss you, bro... hurry back!!! ;)

Good luck Phil! Will smoke one in honor of a speedy recovery!

Best of luck with that, sounds like a pretty serious surgery. Hang in there, stay positive and all that other hippy crap.

But with that nurse that likes to... Duck? Truck? Shmuck? I don't think you'll have much issues getting better ;)

Best of luck, Phil! Hope everything goes well, and no complications!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

BkCloud114 said:
Best of Luck Phil.....

hot_nurse.jpg

Hope she gives ya plenty of sponge baths! :p

Gregor

Phil...good luck on your surgery. I hope your recovery is a speedy one! Holler at us if ya need us! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

Phil, I'll remember you and the medical staff in my prayers.

May God give you comfort through this while He grants you swift healing and as He guides your doctors hands, Amen.

GWS! Get Well Soon!

Now here is a target, can't move and stuck in one place.

I hope it all goes smoother than you'd ever hope! All the best, bro!

Phillip - I had the < exact > same surgery about two years ago. In my case, the disks were blown out and pressing on my spinal column, creating pain the likes of which I really can't describe completely. For me, it was like someone turned the "pain" switch off and was 107% succussful. In my case, my surgery was on a Wednesday, I was home Thursday, and (no kidding) I was back at work the following Monday...!! My job doesn't require any physical exertion (hardware design engineer) so the risk was little to none. I was blessed with a fantastic surgeon and it went flawlessly.

Small correction - the plates and screws are Titanium, not steel. I can make it through the metal detectors in the airport without a beep.....:D

The very best regards - B.B.S.