• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tonight I celebrate..

kro77

What what a couple months it has been. So October 7th i got married (yeah), then we went on our honeymoon to Spain and Poland for three weeks (yeah), and today my wife found out she got accepted into med school. I am so excited for her, and tonight we are celebrating with cigars, port and champagne.

So me being the pessimist I am now waiting for the other shoe to drop..

Congrats on the trifecta. My sis got into med school last March, surprised my old man by presenting him with the acceptance letter as his birthday gift. Was quite the night.

Enjoy the evening.

So me being the pessimist I am now waiting for the other shoe to drop..

Congratulations on the marriage and your wife's acceptance to med school. You seem to be on the right path....however,

Killing a rabbit now would not be advisable.... wait 'til Med School is finished.... then let the blessings flow. :) :)

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Congratulations, Kro!

This is truly cause for celebration. :thumbs:

And don't worry about the other shoe. Even if it does exist and does indeed fall, you can apply the Life of Brian mantra...

"always look on the bright side of life"

Wilkey

Conrats on all the good stuff.

I prefer to go barefoot most of the time. Cuts down on that "other shoe" thing. :p

Awesome! She needs a shirt like the one my friend wears:

Become the doctor your mom wanted you to marry.

Congrats on your good news. Enjoy your evening. All of those blessings were gained on hardwork, so don't worry about the other shoe.