• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tonights smoke 10.24.06

vintageman

Banned
Ahh.. after a good ol itilian lunch i guess i will have a padilla miami 8/11 maduro and tonite ill treat myself to a tatuaje stogie... :)

Ahh.. after a good ol itilian lunch i guess i will have a padilla miami 8/11 maduro and tonite ill treat myself to a tatuaje stogie... :)

Well, enjoy your evening!

You may want to post an introduction to let us know more about you....I see some of your interests in your profile: FBI, LOTTO AND CIGARS...pretty diverse!

------------------------

Welcome!

Enjoy the Ride!!

tonights smoke is suppose to work like a chain reaction.. one person starts it and all the good aficionados then share their tonights smoke...

What the hell is an itilian? Only a freakin' Texan. :laugh: It's Italian. Short i. :sign: :laugh: :laugh:

Doc.

Right now....I'm going to have a La Corona Panetelas '92 with a large cup of pressed African Assassin! I need to get all wound up for the World series game #3 tonight! After a nice bowl of homade Beef Stew, I'm leaning towards a La Aroma de Cuba Churchill and a couple glasses of vino to finish the game with.

Welcome newbie!

Vintage,

We have a thread watcha been smoking lately--pretty much in the same vein. Welcome to the board!

Afternoon: Davidoff 4000

Evening: Padron 1926 Maduro No. 6

Now: Pipe, with "Cool and Mild" (for breakin purposes)