• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tonights smoke. A first for me

Reuben

Smoking my first Montecristo #2 tonight. I'm not the most experienced smoker of the Cubam leaf. This is a nice experience. It started nice and creamy. Smooth with some sweetness. Lighter than the Padron Anniversarios I usually smoke. This Montecristo has a very nice draw. I'm enjoying it greatly. Just thought I'd share :)View attachment 2762728274

Last edited:
A small edit to the photo before posting will fix that.

We also have a forum called Today’s Smoke.
Thank you for letting me know. Obviously, Im a newb! I will post in the appropriate location next time.

Sorry I couldn't flip the pic
I’m assuming you have an iPhone? I had that same problem. To piggyback off of what jbfurdog said, you simply need to crop down the photo just the slightest bit. That being said, I just make the conscious effort to zoom out just a bit more when I’m taking a pic to make sure I have room to cut it down

Hi Vachon, thanks for the input. I have a Samsung. Funny thing is I posted this elsewhere on facebook and it posted upright. Also, the pic was initially upright when I loaded it but on the final posting it flipped. It's ok and I will try something different next tine