• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TONIGHTS SMOKE SATURDAY 10.28.06

We have a "what did you smoke today thread'. I for one would appreciate that you use it rather than start a new thread every evening. I do plan on using the data in that thread and would appreciate your posting your daily smokes there. Your imput is important to my research. thanks,

Doc.

DOC YOU HAVE A CHOICE.. YOU DONT HAVE TO PLACE YOUR SMOKE TODAY UNDER MY POSTN.. AND I DONT POST A NEW TOPIC EVERYDAY AND IF I WANT TOO I CAN.. THAT CHOICE WILL BE MINDS. THANK U...

You shouldn't yell at me young fella. You'll do well here, I can tell.

Doc.

An introduction might be nice. We usually do that here.

Where is everybody? I'm gonna go start the popcorn!

hell yeah.. whats the deal.. man either share ur smoke or keep on... making a big deal out of nothing..

I am afraid that there won't be any sharing of smokes with you tonight. I think maybe you came to the wrong place. So far you have had us softies reading this post. I recomend you keep your head down when others catch on to your attitude. Best of luck, your going to need it. By the way I see you're lurking in this thread, you are trying to bait someone. I hope you catch one of the big fish.

no lurkn.. really i was waintn on ur reply.. but serious man.. you take this forum too serioulsy.. you act like i just walk in ur house with out speakn.. i ask a simple thing whats ur smoke.. and u talkn bs..

Something else you evidently haven't noticed, we write in complete sentences here and use our shift keys. Most of us are fairly well educated and successful in our professions. I suppose it would be too much to ask for you to do the same,because one needs to have respect for oneself before he can respect others. I could care less if you wish to cooperate but you'll find your time very difficult here with your attitude.

Doc.

lol.. u r funny.. i guess im not educated now. man u really got it bad.. one thing i can say you take this public forum too seriously man.. this forum is not ur front door.. i just ask whats your smoke all I wanted to do is start a good chain reaction and get all the aficinados tonights smoke i dont kno. where this went wrong..

no lurkn.. really i was waintn on ur reply.. but serious man.. you take this forum too serioulsy.. you act like i just walk in ur house with out speakn.. i ask a simple thing whats ur smoke.. and u talkn bs..

holy_mullet.jpg

holy_mullet.jpg

:laugh: Hmmmm.... Can we classify that pic as a Moki Girl, even though it's a dude?? :sign:

He got away before the big dogs came out. I don't think we will be seeing much of him. He did'nt like us.