• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TONIGHTS SMOKE SATURDAY 10.28.06

black language.. im done.. im going to smoke my gar.. and finish the ball game. i dont have time for lil games like this..

Why is it, when they say their done, they never are?

Doc

popcorn.gif

Oh great. He's from Austin...

I'd like to apologize on behalf of all the other Central Texans on the forum as we attempt to distance ourselves from such representation. We're actually quite educated and do indeed communicate in complete sentences and entire words.

Once he's done with the White Owl Grape review he'll be gone.

lol.. u r funny.. i guess im not educated now. man u really got it bad.. one thing i can say you take this public forum too seriously man.. this forum is not ur front door.. i just ask whats your smoke all I wanted to do is start a good chain reaction and get all the aficinados tonights smoke i dont kno. where this went wrong..

WOW! I barely understood this.......who has the popcorn???I think he'll be back. :p

black language.. im done.. im going to smoke my gar.. and finish the ball game. i dont have time for lil games like this..

Umm.........You are Done HERE, please move along.

Why is it, when they say their done, they never are?

Doc

That is because they are attention whores :rolleyes:

Check any of his posts Doc. He doesn't know how to use the SHIFT KEY at all! He must have learned how to type on a cell phone. :sign:

Something else you evidently haven't noticed, we write in complete sentences here and use our shift keys. Most of us are fairly well educated and successful in our professions. I suppose it would be too much to ask for you to do the same,because one needs to have respect for oneself before he can respect others. I could care less if you wish to cooperate but you'll find your time very difficult here with your attitude.

Doc.

Dude, you don't want to see any of Moki's girls ???

:laugh: Hmmmm.... Can we classify that pic as a Moki Girl, even though it's a dude?? :sign:

lol.. yall make me laugh.. dan66 maybe ill see u at heros and legacy. flea7 lol. im not surprise that u dont understand you are from the state of washington its a lot stuff u wouldnt understand.. ;)

i hope the corns are good

oh.. and flea7.. you had no problem telling us your tonights smoke on my last post.. now all of suddenly you wanna follow the leader..

ROFL last time I looked at this it was just Doc's inital response (2nd post in the thread). What a fuggin trainwreck. Vintageman you are on your way to joining a list of countless others that have alienated themselves from CP for no apparant reason. First you didn't post an introduction thread. Then you make effectively a proxy thread of an established thread already being used (one created by an established respected CP member). Then you force us to decipher the gibberish you call posting to even follow what is going on here. I suggest you slow your roll if you want to stick around here. Also maybe a hooked on phonics investment...

lol. man. yeah i better slow down before i get kick out of this forum. i might cant get my money back. sorry for walkn in your house with out knocking. man.. if i get kick out of here i dont know what i would do.. how would my lil 1 look at me. i cant fail, it woudnt be a good example for him if i get kick out here.. im sorry. dont kick me out. there are know forums around.. i mess up. dang..lol :D

Austin is a nice place with nice folks.

Sometimes the internet changes people.

yes you are right.. internet change people, thats y these guys above are so tough.. internet bs talk.. :D