• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TONIGHTS SMOKE SATURDAY 10.28.06

Troll.jpg

Why anyone has no "Ban-skills" here ?
I think here should be some mod's to avoid this kind of... fellas.

Hey davidr2340,
My fellow Washingtonian :thumbs: ......Please pass the popcorn!!! :p

i hope the corns are good

oh.. and flea7.. you had no problem telling us your tonights smoke on my last post.. now all of suddenly you wanna follow the leader..

OK, I want you to read the second quote of this thread by Doc very carefully....seriously!

We have a "what did you smoke today thread'. I for one would appreciate that you use it rather than start a new thread every evening. I do plan on using the data in that thread and would appreciate your posting your daily smokes there. Your imput is important to my research. thanks,

Doc.

He politely asked that you do this in a gentlemanly manner. All you had to do was to follow simple forum protocol instead you responded very cocky and childlike.

Doc is a very respected member of this forum and if he politey ask you to post in a appropriate section I think newbies like you and me should follow that advice. My advice to you is to introduce yourself, be polite, courteous and maybe the people here are willing to give you another chance. I found that if you show some respect you will get tons back and if you continue to display arrogance and rudeness...I'm afraid your going to have a very tall mountain to climb.

good luck

What stilll gets me is the poor spelling/typing/communication skills... I mean, why would someone go out of their way to type so poorly? It's not a mistake to spell "you" with only a "u." It's a conscious effort. Nobody is impressed with it. It's like trying to decipher a personalized license plate.

"i b smok gud leef now. why da hate, bro?"

Grow up.

Wow how did I miss this thread. This guy is a total classic. I am speechless, it make for a good read this morning. I am always blwon away how folks seem like such bad asses on the other side of a computer. WOWZA...

What a waste of the public education system. This guy must have slipped through cracks.

lol.. yall a bunch of geeks.. dan kiss my ass... shooter.. u and the gang are the ones tryn to be tough.. yall just cpu talk.. yall think yall own this forum.. this is the last place i look for friends.. i dont really need cigar advice and if i do ill go else where.. yall think since yall see a profile that says "newbie" i guess you guys want to assume that this person is new to the world you guys got things "f" up.. and twisted and take this forum way too personal... all that bs yall are talkn doesnt faze me.. dan66 kiss my ass again... Oh and this flea7 guy is just a groopie. he just follow the crowd.. last week he didnt have any problems putting his tonights smoke up..

...dan kiss my ass... yall think since yall see a profile that says "newbie" i guess you guys want to assume that this person is new to the world... dan66 kiss my ass again...
Say there, Mr. class-act - if you'd bother to look at my post count, you'd see I have less than 40 at this point myself. But I started out with an introduction of myself, conversed with some friendly folks, and have yet to insult anyone with foul language. Oh yeah - I also speak in complete sentences and use my caps key.

Yo, yo... Dan66 b out fo' shizzle!

WOW... :0
I spent Saturday caving and look what I missed.
vintageman, as a new guy here you need to learn when to shutup and cut your losses.

look at nebraska ave talkn or is it bush ave. man go to that weak thompson store over there by the airport and smoke a iguanna for me..
fatken.. now thats a dick 4 u..

junkman.. f u 2

look at nebraska ave talkn or is it bush ave. man go to that weak thompson store over there by the airport and smoke a iguanna for me..
fatken.. now thats a dick 4 u..

junkman.. f u 2

What???I seriously didn't understand that. I read it over like 10 times!

flea7 i told u there's a lot u wouldnt understand by being in that boring state.. u have to be from fla.. to know what im talkn about.. these guys think im from austin because of my profile..lol... and they think im not educated.. lol.. and they think i cant spell lol... oh i meant spel. or is it with 3 l's.. lol

So basically you are a huge troll and effectively worthless to the world. Your posts are so incoherent and immature I *almost* believe you are just a gimmick account for someone messing around. It is hard to believe anybody could be this out of touch with reality and appropriate behavior

So basically you are a huge troll and effectively worthless to the world. Your posts are so incoherent and immature I *almost* believe you are just a gimmick account for someone messing around. It is hard to believe anybody could be this out of touch with reality and appropriate behavior

That occured to me too.

I believe it's someone wearing his Halloween costume a bit early. I have a feeling I know who it is. Got to admit he had me fooled. ;)

Doc.