• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TONIGHTS SMOKE SATURDAY 10.28.06

Who let Bill Clinton back in?

banned.gif

God! How did I miss all this action?! Newbie or NOT I just have to take a bite outa vintageman!

Dude, this aint a site for showing how hard you are. K? Good! Now, perhaps what happened is that someone asked you something and then as does happen sometimes, you took it out of context, and were offended. No one meant to offend you.

Gentleman of the forum: Give vintageman a break. If your girlfriend looked like his, you would be angry too! The __tch is so fat, she wakes up in sections!! You gotta hate life when its that bad!

Now if you'll all xcuuuse me, I have to go home and put some water in vintagemans mommas water dissshhhh!

Hey newb, It was a scam. A Halloween joke. A FOG in disguise. You got suckered. Just like the rest of us especially me. Do a little poking around, you might be able to figure it out. ;)

Doc.

Hey newb, It was a scam. A Halloween joke. A FOG in disguise. You got suckered. Just like the rest of us especially me. Do a little poking around, you might be able to figure it out. ;)

Doc.

Doh! Somebody got your goat on that one huh? And quite a few of us too who came to your side to assist in the dismantling of such a foul mouthed cretin!

Not cool, not cool at all! Well, if I get the time I may look into it. (Personally I say you send him a dog rocket with a nice band on it to show your gratitude!)

Actually in retrospect, I found it hilarious. I have no problem being the goat. See sig tag.

Doc.

Always amazes me how some folks do not understand basic courtesy in an internet forum.

I would give some pointers, but why waste my time?

Doc.
Are you shitting me! Damn, hook line and sinker here! :blush:

Dear Vintageman,

Grow up and learn the language you so pathetically attempt to speak.

I'm an 18 year old highschool student and I have more common sense than you.

I hope you look forward to your future meager, lonely, unnsuccessful life, because that's the road your heading in. If you can't use common courtesy online, how are you going to do so in real life?

Love,

Everyone. :rolleyes:

Just read the last pages of the thread.

Good joke.

lol.. thats all i can do.. but still all yall can kiss my mom and my ass still... yall need to get a life.. and quit trippn over stipid forum..
God! How did I miss all this action?! Newbie or NOT I just have to take a bite outa vintageman!

Dude, this aint a site for showing how hard you are. K? Good! Now, perhaps what happened is that someone asked you something and then as does happen sometimes, you took it out of context, and were offended. No one meant to offend you.

Gentleman of the forum: Give vintageman a break. If your girlfriend looked like his, you would be angry too! The __tch is so fat, she wakes up in sections!! You gotta hate life when its that bad!

Now if you'll all xcuuuse me, I have to go home and put some water in vintagemans mommas water dissshhhh!

db.. lol.. man you are mad.. lol wanna talk about my mom.. and u say im tryn to be hard lol.. boy. boy.. boy... its ok bro.. take it ez.. pussy...

i got business to take care ill talk to yall later.. lol.. db.. pussy.. lol...

Doc.

I have a difficult time believing a FOG would do this. Please provide a name.

lol.. thats all i can do.. but still all yall can kiss my mom and my ass still... yall need to get a life.. and quit trippn over stipid forum..

db.. lol.. man you are mad.. lol wanna talk about my mom.. and u say im tryn to be hard lol.. boy. boy.. boy... its ok bro.. take it ez.. pussy...

WTF?

BAN !!!

Doc.

On further review, I'm not so sure anymore. But you got to ask yourself, why haven't the usual suspects shown up to deal with this?
Personally, I'm done with this and every other controversial piece of BS that goes on around here from time to time. I'm too old for this crap.

Doc.

lol.. thats all i can do.. but still all yall can kiss my mom and my ass still... yall need to get a life.. and quit trippn over stipid forum

Well if it is a FOG, sure can't take a joke as well as put one out. Besides, a mouth like that ceases to be entertaining no matter who it is. At least mine had humor in it instead of just foul language. In any case, for someone who thinks others take this sight too seriously Vintageman exhibits quite a bit of insecurity in what he thinks others think of him here. Otherwise why continue to post stuff and either come out and say "hey guys it was me...har har, har har"..OR just not come back at all and join a new site.

In any case Vintageman, we see that you have a firm grasp over the bad words of the englis language. It would be entertaining though to see if you have the aptitude to write a sentence whithout a swear word. I wasnt mad at all. Nor am I now. Actually I think its pretty humorous just like how tough you think you are is quite amusing to the rest of the group. vintage...goat humper....yeah, that was another crack at your mother! Oooh Ooooohhhhh Hoo hooo!!

And thats all I have to say about that :) Vintageman can amuse himself by continuing to post here but I think this topic is pretty much dead and buried.

Doc.

On further review, I'm not so sure anymore. But you got to ask yourself, why haven't the usual suspects shown up to deal with this?
Personally, I'm done with this and every other controversial piece of BS that goes on around here from time to time. I'm too old for this crap.
Doc.

I hear you, Doc, and I agree 100%. I stopped getting involved in the drama threads a while back and my disposition towards life is much better as a result! :cool:

This latest issue has probably not appeared on any of the usual suspects' radar screens -- at least that would be my guess. Regardless, I'll shoot Rod a PM to see if he can help resolve this.

Vintageman,

Take your ghetto attitude elsewhere, this is no place to demonstrate your uneducated, pathetic mentality.

If this is a FOG, and if I find out who it is, they will be banned. So far the IP doesn't match any current member. I highly doubt this is a FOG, however if it is, it's pretty classless to say the least.

Vintageman has been banned.