• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TonyDogs

ggiese

I received this PM from TonyDogs.....

care to comment, Yesterday, 11:56 PM

Would you like to explain further on you comment.
I would like hear about it

Yes, TD, I do care to comment. You used a rather large backhoe and dug yourself into a pretty deep hole here. You've drawn the attention of damn near the entire board onto yourself (including well respected members of several other prominent cigar boards) which unfortunately is not a good thing. I really don't think you fully grasp the precarious situation you're currently in. I'm afraid your meltdown has been noted, and will cause you some grief no matter what cigar board you choose to frequent from now on, if you choose to continue on this path.

Quite frankly, TD, I'm very surprised you've not been banned on this board by now. If you choose to keep acting like the fool, it should be any time now...

Is that clear enough for you?

TonyDog has gone to "Plan B"

His attitude and his mouth got him in hot water as shown in the thread that ggiese referenced and he was sternly warned by Rod.

So he posts a half-assed apology and here's where "Plan B" comes into play. Rather that insulting and threatening members in public posts, he's been sending PM's to people including me, George, Neal, Kirk and many others I'm sure. His first PM is like the one George posted, something along the lines of:

"We have to talk but I want to do it in private"

Now, if you respond to him, I can guarantee you he'll start right in with you with something along the lines of this:

I prefer to talk to you losers one on one.
It seem(sic) that you are all very scared to talk one on one.
No friends to help your(sic) fight.
I think it is so funny that I have you old hens figured out.
You have strength in numbers (cyber room only) but one on one you guys become impotent and weak.
All of you the old hens and I know some of you are young. Are real losers in life.  You love the cyber rooms because its(sic) not real. (I don't know what he means by this because he's borderline illiterate but this is how he writes).
You can play tough their(sic), I dont(sic) know why I did not see that befor(sic)

When he PMd me, and tried to engage me in a dialogue, I responded by saying I was "Not interested. Further PMs from you will be blocked."

He refuses to post garbage like this publicly but has no problem sending these PMs to people.

This guy is one extremely disturbed individual and should be banned from the site.

coventrycat86 said:
....should be banned from the site.
[snapback]219257[/snapback]​

:whistling:

Unfortunately, I agree. For obvious reasons from the other thread I think you should hang it up fella.

Unlike the last banning which was like a tidal wave of opinion TD is right on that fine line of falling in the hole he dug which I"m sure he will. It seems that he is not long for this board. Until he goes just do like the Amish do here. Shun him.

I woke up to a little PM this morning. It went as follows...Branded...By the holy people of CP.

TD...You started the flames and then threw gas on the fire. What I posted has happened to you in my branded post has happened to you. All I can say is read em and weep.

PM me no more. Correspondence with you is unwanted. I'm not gonna put you on ignore. If you PM me from this day forth will be dealt with in the proper manner.

You opened the door..I suggest you walk through it.

cigarsarge said:
I woke up to a little PM this morning. It went as follows...Branded...By the holy people of CP.

TD...You started the flames and then threw gas on the fire. What I posted has happened to you in my branded post has happened to you. All I can say is read em and weep.

PM me no more. Correspondence with you is unwanted. I'm not gonna put you on ignore. If you PM me from this day forth will be dealt with in the proper manner.

You opened the door..I suggest you walk through it.
[snapback]219280[/snapback]​

First he threatens CC and Sam, now he's PM'ing members privately being a jack*ss about the whole thing. CUT IT OUT. I'm surprised you aren't banned. If there was a vote, I'd check the box marked BOOT TONY! :angry:

Just got another PM from TD. Typical name calling meltdown crap. Forwarded it to Rod.

This guy is an idiot.....

Your done Tony Dung

Rod's public warning covers PM's as well, doesn't it? There is only one thing that should happen at this point:

banned_TD.jpg

I can't figure out why this flake would think anyone is afraid of him. I am in receipt of several of his monosyllabic pm's as well. His attempts to intimidate people on the internet are laughable. I have never asked for someone to be banned and I won't now simply because it is more pleasurable to grind him up.
Hey dogboy... let's dance.
NA

I think his threats are justification for a banning.

Hell, after 8-9 months he can start logging in under another handle, play suck up for a few days and then get reinstated with full privileges. That'll teach him... ;)

That could happen..... :laugh:

I smell a meltdown..... :whistling:

MilesMingusMonk said:
I think his threats are justification for a banning.

Hell, after 8-9 months he can start logging in under another handle, play suck up for a few days and then get reinstated with full privileges. That'll teach him... ;)
[snapback]219352[/snapback]​
Kirk!

I'm suprised at you for that comment. Why on earth would you say such a thing? Has it happened before (like yesterday maybe) ? LOL! :whistling:

Good to see your still in top form bruddah! :love:

Newbie here; after watching this unfold and reading some of the board's back history, I just have to say I've never seen a forum that shuts down e-thugs, trolls, and scammers more effectively than this one :0 .

And I don't mean that in a bad way. (I just hope I don't ever screw up myself) :sign:

WRXpilot said:
Newbie here; after watching this unfold and reading some of the board's back history, I just have to say I've never seen a forum that shuts down e-thugs, trolls, and scammers more effectively than this one :0 .

And I don't mean that in a bad way. (I just hope I don't ever screw up myself) :sign:
[snapback]219375[/snapback]​

You are quite correct. :thumbs: