• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Too Hot to Pass... Pass

I have a 15 count humidor available if it will kick things off

Paul

I thought this idea wold fly and am not sure 6 is enough but we can go for it. Maybe this thread was started in the wrong catagory. I do not have much but have a few items I bought off of CBID that were not what I expected (ashtrays) but are pretty nice.

We might go trolling for members in the other forums. Seems newbies would go for a new humi but they may not have anything to pass forward.

The humi would be a nice item to throw in the rounds.

What is the opinion of the others who have said they are in?

Lets see if we can get it off the ground with what we have and then post for input..maybe the lack of activity is what is turing people away..

Paul

Guess there isn't much interest. Thank you to those who did sign up. Appears to be a bad time to start this one.

Look for my first cigar pass sometime this September. For now I would like to promote the His and Hers Pass it Forward Pass that just started in the ongoing pass forum.
Very good idea IMO.

Sorry to see this one die before it got off the ground :(

Be sure to keep me posted on your cigar pass in the fall- if you'll have me :) :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about the lack of interest.

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes]

Dave ???