• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Too many forums

sorry fellas had to leave for awhile, looks like I missed all the fun.................carry on

Lefty

Still waiting Lefty... Don't make me come up there... :angry:

Ya know, this is really hard for an ole fart to follow. I don't want to go back to Doc for another B-12 shot.

Nope I am still lost, I seem to spend a lot of time smackin the back button, gotta be a better way

Nope I am still lost, I seem to spend a lot of time smackin the back button, gotta be a better way

If you're using one of them newfangled browsers you can open threads in different tabs. Sounds like you should also use the view new content feature as well.

Lefty, try out the View New Content button in the top right. That will have all the recent threads without having to go in and out of each category.

I think Lefty is still on his way back from the Post Office. Yesterday was Wednesday you know.

The New Content button works marvelously.

Lefty, try out the View New Content button in the top right. That will have all the recent threads without having to go in and out of each category.

I thank Jebus for this button...

Why do I feel like someone was handing out drinks and I missed mine.

J, you were late to the party again, you need a faster horse........................................