• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Took the Plunge

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well I finally did it, after many people told me that for the same price I was paying for cigars I could buy some of these, so I did, I saw the recent sale at C.GARs so I took a look and bought a couple, now some of these will be added to my pass but 2 of them I will keep. This is what I bought.
1 of Cohiba Siglo VI 
1 of Partagas 898 Varnished
1 of El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme
1 of Partagas Serie D No. 3 Limited Edition Maduro

So they said it will take about 7 working days to arrive so I will have them next week. :D

And by the way these are singles not boxes, what do you think I am made of money :p

PG, like I said in an earlier posting, I knew you had a little taste..... :p

Next time we do a Box Split, make sure you have your ass in it this time...... LOL :D

Looks like a very good selection, but then I'm a novice with ISOM's as well.

I don't know anything about the el ray, but the Partagas should be very good.

The Cohiba would have broke the bank all by its self if that was a box. The Siglo 6 is brand new and not available everywhere yet. This should have the new gold tinted Cohiba labels that all the Cohiba line will have eventually. Its the only band that should be on a 6 though since they are a new line. Its my understanding the only 6's with old bands were given out as previews last fall and should not be available anywhere.

My first ISOM was a cohiba and I still have 3 in the humi, so I tend to pay attention to what ever I see about them even though I can never afford them really. I'm anxious to hear your review of the 6. When I bought mine the 4's were very popular but very commonly plugged due to over production. The guy that sold me mine refused to send 4's so I got three's instead. I really wish Cohiba's were more affordable. :(

Enjoy. :D :D

The Cohiba cost about 35 dollars. But I really wanted to try it so what the hell. I will give a review of it after I get it. By the way according to CGars the VI is only available in singles right now.

PG the ERDM Choix Supreme is very good. More of a morning cigar than after dinner. You get a light citrus flavor with those and it goes real nice with a cup of coffee. :thumbs:

Your history PG... :sign:

You better cut up those credit cards now while you still have time. :p

Yeah...I can't seem to find one in my humi either. :sneaky:

If the "official" ones are as good as the "promo" ones, you'll be very impressed. :)

Yea I don't think I've tried one yet either.....................

Hey could you send me a picture to put in my humi????

Woohoo, the stogies have landed. My nice little packaged arrived today, and they look great, the first thing I noticed was that yes indeed the Cohiba's have a new look to them. The word Cohiba is in raised Gold letters, all of them look great, I plan on adding these to my nice b-day pass, except for maybe one, but I haven't decided which one.