• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tool acquisition for building humidors.

Humidor Minister

One of my stereo customers closed his cabinet shop. He had all the tools stored and had no use for them any more. He saw one of my humidors and said he had these tools he wanted to get rid of so we traded one of my buggies for all the tools and some money. Cabinet saw, jointer, shaper, routers, planer, etc, etc. I'll be setting up these tools in my stereo shop so I'll be able to build humidors of any size. Now instead of my 240 sq ft shop at home, I'll be using my 2500 sq ft shop at work. The tools will also be useful for my crew to build speaker cabinets as well. What a score. I guess this makes it official. Once I wire the building for 220/440 I'll be a business. Now you can buy a stereo, an off road car or a humidor in one location. How's that for a strange combination? :laugh:

Sounds great Bill. Looks like you will be building even more. May have to get me another. A cabinet maybe??? :cool:

Bill I see you are preparing properly for my cabinet build. :sign: And I do appreciate the foresight :D ! JK JK

Congrats on the deal. Now we have to get you enough humi work to justify the tools!!!!! After all you got NASCAR tix to buy!!! ;)

PJ

At my pace. 20 years aught to be the break even. :laugh:
If any of you have ever been to a NASCAR race. You know there's no big screen tv that is even close to the real thing. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats Bill on the new equipment and moving forward into a full time humi business. In reference to NASCAR tickets, I have 4 available for the June 7th race in the Poconos. I'll post em' in the Lobby / For Sale section to make it official. Bill, good luck moving forward....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Say brother,

If I was in your area, I'd do the electrical work for trade. I'm 6 hours south.

- KiltLad

What kind of trade were you thinking? I need to build everything into the places they are going to go but it won't be too long before I can do that. There's a panel close to where I'm going to put the tools.

At some point in time, I see a cabinet in my future. I don't know if you do such things?

- KiltLad