• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Top 5 Non-Cuban cigars of 2009

Thanks for participating in the poll! Here are the results for year 2009:

1. Tatuaje Noella Reserva
2. Padron 1926
3. Padron 45
4. La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
5. Don Pepin Garcia My Father

Meant to post it in the Cigar Lounge. If somebody can move the topic, thank you :)

Thanks for participating in the poll! Here are the results for year 2009:

1. Tatuaje Noella Reserva
2. Padron 1926
3. Padron 45
4. La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
5. Don Pepin Garcia My Father

Meant to post it in the Cigar Lounge. If somebody can move the topic, thank you :)

I love the Noella, but a better smoke than the 45? Who took this poll? :)

All the cigars on that list are EXCELLENT smokes. IMHO, the best of the year for CA will be the LFD Salomon and the Padron Family Reserve. I doubt it'll make the list, but I'm hoping the My Father 1922 Toro will make it, as well.

All the cigars on that list are EXCELLENT smokes. IMHO, the best of the year for CA will be the LFD Salomon and the Padron Family Reserve. I doubt it'll make the list, but I'm hoping the My Father 1922 Toro will make it, as well.

Were the 1922's released early enough for consideration, Is?

I believe they were, only I don't think they were rated. Did you see them rated anytime in the last couple of months?

I believe they were, only I don't think they were rated. Did you see them rated anytime in the last couple of months?
IMHO...the DPG My Father doesn't belong on the list with the others there. The 1922 Le Bijou could have made it, but not the My Father. Just my opinion

The Tat and the 26 are amazing smokes. The My Father I didn't think was all that great. It was good but top 5, probably not IMO.

Haven't tried a 45 or the La Aroma.

I think the my father deserves the top over the la aroma de cuba, the le bijou really depends if you like that floral oscuro wrapper!? Epernay "smokes" 'em all to me!

Had a TNR with a fellow member here a few weeks ago. I will say it was a great cigar. I really like the 1926 as well but haven't smoked both close enough together to make a comparason. Both are deserving of recognition. In the top 5, I'll have to think about that over a couple of them.

Back