• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TORAÑO CIGAR CONTEST!

ToranoCigars

Okay fellas, this should be fairly easy.
I've got a box of Toraño Exodus 1959 Torpedo I want to give away.
In the recent issue of Cigar Aficionado, there was a nice write up on Carlos Toraño himself. The first person who can give me the page #'s where there is a picture of Carlos, takes the box.
Good luck!

Very good Joe, now send me half since I told you the answer and I am such a nice guy. :) Or, maybe Frank could just give 'em to me in a couple weeks and I'll send you your half. LMAO!!!! :D

I got your address bro. I'll be more than happy to spread some wealth if I indeed do win. It's the Holidays you know!! :D

Well Joe jumped on this one quick...plus I can't find that damn CA issue anywhere (go figure)...but just in case Matt gave him the wrong page...I'll guess pg.147...just for giggles. :D :p :D

Dang :( Looks like I'm gona have to stay online 24x7 now. Always a day late and a dollar short. ???

I was reading the contest again and it asked for the #'s, meaning more than 1 :p . So.......................... 148,149

sure wish I had a copy of the CA Mag, so I could look through it and WIN!!! :D

ah crap, Joe nailed that one.

'tis 148. Way to go brohaa, those are some good smokes

Frank, it would have been a lot easier if you would have just delared me the winner by default. :)

Sorry Joe P, you forgot one...... I really feel bad.....ROFLMAO! :D

I believe the answer you're looking for is pages 148, 165, and 211.

:thumbs: :p :thumbs: