• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano Exodus 1959 question

AaronFromPA

Hey all,

Just got done smoking this and it was great. however the draw was really hard. I do not have any more so I can not compair it to others so I thought I would ask if any of you had experienced the same thing. I really like the flavor and would like to buy more if this was just a fluke.

sometimes you will get a box pressed smoke like that. I wouldn't hold it against a Torano Exodus. they are usually a great smoke. I've really enjoyed most of the ones I've had. Good luck with the rest of yours.

I just had a Torano Exodus 1959 "Gold" the other day. I believe the draw on the was perfect. Not too loose but not too tight. At first I did not think I was gonna like it when I first fired it up. After a few minutes it kinda got better. I would not say this was one of my favorite cigars but it wasn't bad.

I would definitely try another, one thing that I learned from being on this BB is that you vcan't judge a cigar by just trying it once...... Unless it is a flavoured cigar.... they just suck

Thanks guys I will give another a try when I get to a shop. Hopefully just a dud as I really enjoyed the smoke.

I have a couple of boxes of these and I think that they tend to have a tighter draw than most cigars. It has never been to the point where I could not enjoy one, however.

I would agree that they have pretty firm draws. Be sure to try a 1959 Exodus Silver. It is a milder version of the Gold. Very tastey :D !

I have had several of the golds with no draw problems to report. I have never bought these by the box though. I would buy again with no reservations.

Most shops tend to keep their humidors at 70% or higher RH. Try dry boxing the next one or storing it in your humi at 65% or below.

Never had any draw issues with the gold or silver torps... I'd suggest picking up another one and giving a second try... both are excellent smokes, the gold being one of my new favs

I picked up a box a couple weeks ago and although I've only smoked a couple, they were all wrapped well and I had no draw problems.

Guess I just got a bad one then. I also keep mine around 70% or so, maybe they are too wet. The bud kept a nice cone shape so I think that it was OK. I will try dryboxing them next time as suggested...now I just gotta get to a cigar shop!