• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torpedo Cigar Pass

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Track the Torpedo Cigar Pass - now in progress...

Box left Gilbert, Az today. Tim you should see it fri or sat, I sent it USPS but they gave a "insured mail" # , no tracking # as im regularly used to. The # I got was VA346081635US. Please post & email us upon reciept and lemme know how I packed everything. Dont forget the camera !Michael
:cool:

Woooo Whoooooooooo ! ! Thank god the eagle has landed ! let us know how it arrived,your takes,puts,etc.Michael

Michael: Do we list our puts and
takes both on the board and cigar
traker? As per your email, I have
listed on cigartracker. Thanks.Bob

Bob I feel that if you can take time for both great , if not at least lets post here first. Its your guys pass also , what ever the majority feels will be fine by me.

This pass is on the road. Confirmation number is:
0310 2990 0000 3297 5415
What a great selection........I had difficulty choosing my puts and takes. Here they are:Takes :
Monte #2 (couldn't resist)
CAO Annaversare Maduro
Don Diego Belicoso
Henry Clay Pyramid
Drew Estate Natural -Green Hero
(I'm smoking that one tonight)Puts: Bolivar Belicoso Fino Oct 98
CAO eXtreme Belicoso
Cuesta-Rey Belicoso
Napa Belicoso
Puros Indios Torpedo #1 ( cigarzilla)
Tony Borhani XXO BelicosoSomething for Michael......Thanks for letting me play! Head's up Jeff! It's coming!

Tell us about the "green hero" Tim, honest to god that was hard putting that in the box as I never got to try one but thats what makes up a pass :)

Box arrived safely and in great condition. Im going to smoke all the isoms in it over the rest of the weekend. Thanks everyone for putting them in there for me. that was very generous. Should cut down on shipping next week too!!Just kidding. This will go back out on monday via UPS as its easier for me to ship from work. My take was a cuesta rey belicoso. I will post my put later as I must first find one that isnt in the box already.

I guess I should have explained a little better, you can put another cigar in the box if there's already one in there (using common sense that there is really no need for 6 don diegos,etc) but no need to stress over , I just wanted a box a wide variety, not 12 DR Monte#2 however 12 Monte #2 isoms is a little different story ;) ) put whatever you feel will a cigar that someone has yet to try or one of favorites you want to share. BTW Jeff is there a Hemmingway torp ?? ;)

Michael

Ok heres my puts. 1 aristoff and 1 La Gloria Cubana. Oh and I also added to the gift bag for Michael. Sorry but I am really not sure of the value of the smokes and for those of you that I have passed with and or traded with you know I never like to leave anything short. Thus the reason for 2 for 1. This will go out via UPS tomorrow and I will post the tracking number here. Thanks for letting me play and enjoy the pass everyone.Oh and in answer to you question about the hemingways. Hmm They are figuardo's but Im not sure if they are true torps. If so I think I do have a few of them left well ok a few hundred!!! LOLJeff

Ok bear with me here. I think this was supposed to go to virginia next?? I hope so. I sent out 12 packages today and I believe the tracking number on this one was 1Z06x3140310023880.
By process of elimination that is the one I came up with for the box pass. My apologies for the lack of attention to the details!!!

Hey Tim & Jeff, Did you guys grap you freebe MMTorp ?? There is a MM for everyone and a giftbag for Matt ;) If you guys forget these that means I will have to smoke em myself ....wait a minute ... naw go ahead and take em :)Michael

topThe boys are resting in the coolerdor for the weekend. Still deciding .. will post everything once I have mailed off.

I got the box out early today...Heads up Shadow...
tracking number (USPS) 0300 1290 0002 8979 2202.Takes
Cao Extreme (or is it Extreem)Puts
Ashton Belicoso
an aged (3+ years) Santa Rosa Maduro torpedo...it's a darrrrk cigar.Thanks for letting me play there MH.

However you spell it Tex, those CAO Extremes are good. Standing by to receive pass.