• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torpedo Cigar Pass

Pass arrived this afternoon. Will be sending it out tomorrow.

Great ! way to really keep this bp going guys ! <mooch mode on> BTW shadow think ya could fit a homebrew in there ;) <mooch mode off>

Box sent out this morning heading for Keith. Confirmation # 0310 2990 0002 1506 9269.Takes:
ERDM Flor de Llaneza
XXO BelicosoPuts:
Mayorga Maduro Torp
Mayorga Gordito Torp
Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Torp
RyJ 125th BelicosoThanks Michael for setting this up. BTW, I'm currently out of Oatmeal Stout. As soon as I brew up another batch I'll ship ya a couple of bottles.

Takes
-----
Ashton Cabinet Belicoso
Genuine Counterfeit CubanPuts
----
Diamond Crown #7
H. Upmann Selection Suprema #2 (Vintage 1995)
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Belicoso
5 Vegas torp
Baccarat torpBox is on its way to Matt:
Conf# 0300 1290 0003 7587 6311

uh umm Im sure matt will be fine ,go ahead and foward that on over to me now. whats that ? ok, ok it was worth a shot :)

Box arrived yesterday, made my selections, 1- Monte #2 and 1- BBF and entered my trades, 1- VR Unico and 1- Sancho Panza Belicoso. Will post tracking number later today after I make it to the post office. Another box also on it's way to you Michael. ;)

Box is on it's way to Texas. USPS Delivery Confirmation # 0304 7990 0003 1531 4744

Box received from Matt today. I did
a little repair on the box and got
it in the mail to David today. USPS
confrmation number is as follows: 03102990000172860527.Takes: Sancho Panza ISOM
VR Unico ISOM
Puts: Bolivar Beli Fino ISOM 11/98
Bolivar Beli Fino ISOM 01/99
Cohiba Beli Red Dot
Partagas Serie S Beli
5 Vegas TorpedoThanks for the MM Magic Mountain, Michael. Thanks for letting me play.

Thanks for the fast turn around guys ! I'll pass with any of you guys any time ! I think we have the only pass going that hasn't (knock on wood) had any bad luck and as it heads down the back stretch I see smooth sailing ! How are the MM torpedos everyone ? Are they treating you good ?BE HONEST !Hey David/Andy you guys going to hand off in person ??

Michael: I had the MM today. What
a good smoke. This is one #### of
a cigar, especially for the price. I
have had many cigars that retail for
two or three times the cost of a MM
that were not nearly as good. Thanks.

Box is now home guys ! WOW ! There is some nice sticks in there ,thanks again. It took 6 weeks to make the rounds and the selection/box look great. I will pass with anyone of you guys anytime. :cool:MichaelAdmin : pass is now closed please move this thread to "closed" forums.