• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tower Cigars

Marcos

I love you Rocky & Sammie and Bee...thank you
Are they taking web orders yet since taking some downtime? Thanks

I tried again and am still having trouble...so I guess the answer is a no. Any other online sources of Tats to look at?

The web site has been acting up, but you could just give Mark a call. Unfortunately he is closed Sunday, and Monday, for the holiday.

I tried again and am still having trouble...so I guess the answer is a no. Any other online sources of Tats to look at?
Tower is an excellent vendor, deserving of your business. Don't be scart of a little human contact. Give 'em a call.

Doc.

Or send Mark an email inquiry. There is a few hours time difference from you I think. Or pm him here, Norcalmark?

Cheers,
antaean

I bought a cab from Holts recently. Very fast to ship and the product arrived in excellent condition. Free Tat ashtray to boot.

Are they taking web orders yet since taking some downtime? Thanks

Hey Marcos,

give me a call 888 823 8466. We are closed every Sunday, and only close four other days. New Years day, Memorial Day, Thanks Giving day and Christmas day.

I am still taking orders and working diligantly on the website. I can tell you I only know so much about computers, so I leave the rest up to my web master.

I would love to talk with you.

You can be sure that when you call your order in it will be handled with the same care and passion as they were through the website!

Mark

Back