• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trader comments?

Aashton said:
...I'm in the process of doing the newb sampler trade now. What I was wondering about is concerning trader comments after a trade is completed. I'm only familiar with the trader comments on CF where you can go in and look at a persons trading history from the comments past traders have left. I was wondering if there was also a place here where you can view/post comments on someones trade.
[snapback]252479[/snapback]​

Aashton, are you worried about something?

The guys that do the trades with the Newbies do one H*** of a stand up job with trades. Otherwise they get hit into the spotlight which they do not want either. I may not know or heard of all the cigars I got, but I know I got my the best for the bang. Since i do know value of a few cigars. :D

No, not worried a bit. I was just wondering where they were, if they were. I tend to agree with Moki tho. Being new it has been nice to be able to look at someones track record (on CF)just to get an idea of how many trades a person has been involved with. If you mean worried about noob sampler...not at all. I've assumed anyone doing that has been around and done quite a bit of trading/buying here so not concerned about that in the least. BTW I'm sending you an email golf. It seems even tho I used your name as send to, they are sending it to me (my name) at your addy :) They say Dec.1 as delivery date.

Wurm said:
Alot of receiving and not sending in return...
[snapback]253405[/snapback]​

:rolleyes:

Please limit to your comments to things you have knowledge about ;)

Aashton asked:
What was the problem with Secret Santa?
because he saw this post from DaveWF:
As one of the acting moderators, I figured I'd step in and make note of a couple changes you may have noticed.
The following forums have been removed:
- Secret Santa
- Trader comments
- Bombs away

The REAL answer that DaveWF removed the "Secret Santa" forum that year was the same reason it's removed EVERY YEAR, CHRISTMAS WAS OVER.

Wurm, it has absolutely, positively NOTHING to do with:
"Alot (sic) of receiving and not sending in return."

So tell us, how many people involved in CigarPass Secret Santa have been stiffed in:

I know the answer to that question but I can guarantee that you do NOT! :angry:

You are in no position to make a comment like that as you've only been on this site for two months.

So for any of you who took wrum's comments as fact, please disregard them as he has no idea what he's talking about.

Wurm said:
[snapback]253405[/snapback]​

day_flame.jpg

Topped for wurm. ;)

Just wondering if he can substantiate his statement regarding past CP Secret Santa:

We're waiting......

You can wait all you want... you have my answer in the other thread, now shouldn't you be pulling fish out of the water with your hand or something? Or trying to scare other noobies away?

Wurm said:
You can wait all you want... you have my answer in the other thread, now shouldn't you be pulling fish out of the water with your hand or something? Or trying to scare other noobies away?
[snapback]256781[/snapback]​

You've got a snotty-assed attitude there wrum which won't get you very far here...

Wurm said:

Here we go. ANOTHER maniacal poster who types faster than his brain can fart. posts 600+ in less than 60 days, of which I can only imagine the topics.
In my short time here I have seen a ton of these types come and go.
Tonydog, Nueromancer, purobrat, Excalibur so on and so on.

All have a similar quality about themselves.
:posting in topics which they have no clue.
:Spouting off answers to legitimate questions and turning the thread into a flame fest (like this one)
:ZERO respect for the long time members or moderators of the forum.

Here's some advice:
Crawl back under the rock you came from before you start something you can't finish. but before you do, you need to apologize to Bill for your rude behavior Wurm.

Mark my words, Start a flame war with that shit attitude in this or any other thread and you'll be another statistic, guaranteed.

Rich

Wurm if I wasn't on drugs I would be mean to you... or at least bait a hook... was I talking?

NA

600+ posts in 60 days???

He's the new Purobrat!!!

Bob, tell him what he's won!!!

Ironworker said:
Wurm said:

Here we go. ANOTHER maniacal poster who types faster than his brain can fart. posts 600+ in less than 60 days, of which I can only imagine the topics.

:Spouting off answers to legitimate questions and turning the thread into a flame fest (like this one)

Here's some advice:
Crawl back under the rock you came from before you start something you can't finish. but before you do, you need to apologize to Bill for your rude behavior Wurm.

Mark my words, Start a flame war with that shit attitude in this or any other thread and you'll be another statistic, guaranteed.

Rich
[snapback]256824[/snapback]​

I'm going to answer you since we have never had a problem with each other

I didn't start this "flamewar" I also didn't try to prolong it but I'm not about to let someone drag me through the mud without saying something about it.

1) Respect someone because of their join date or post count? No thanks I respect people online for what they bring to the table as far as worthwhile information goes, or if they add some humor to my day.

2)And before you say anything about someones post count or the validity of the posts they make, you might want to use search. Not many of my posts are padding, a small amount surely are but everyone pads once in a while.

3) As far as not posting in threads where they don't have a clue goes... also not something I partake in very often.

4) Apologize to Bill just because hes an old timer? I think not, he hasn't proven to me hes worthy of my respect, And the way he acts doesn't make me think he is going to anytime soon.

And this place is greater than the sum of its parts. There is enough members here that see through the nacht und nebel actions. I'm not sweating it.

Wurm said:
Ironworker said:
Wurm said:

Here's some advice:

Rich
[snapback]256824[/snapback]​

I'm going to answer you since we have never had a problem with each other

I didn't start this "flamewar" I also didn't try to prolong it but I'm not about to let someone drag me through the mud without saying something about it.

1) Respect someone because of their join date or post count? No thanks I respect people online for what they bring to the table as far as worthwhile information goes, or if they add some humor to my day.

2)And before you say anything about someones post count or the validity of the posts they make, you might want to use search. Not many of my posts are padding, a small amount surely are but everyone pads once in a while.

3) As far as not posting in threads where they don't have a clue goes... also not something I partake in very often.

4) Apologize to Bill just because hes an old timer? I think not, he hasn't proven to me hes worthy of my respect, And the way he acts doesn't make me think he is going to anytime soon.

And this place is greater than the sum of its parts. There is enough members here that see through the nacht und nebel actions. I'm not sweating it.
[snapback]257041[/snapback]​

WOW!!! You just keep digging, don't you? :0

You clearly have no concept of reality with this nonsense!! :laugh:

You're pathetic :laugh:

This guy has Asshat of the Year potential!! :laugh:

Wurm said:

[snapback]257041[/snapback]​

Dude, no one is telling you to apologize to Bill because he's an old timer. You should be apologizing because you made a comment that denigraded a fun activity that Bill so kindly took the time to organize and moderate. He didn't do this for gain or fun (just see all the trouble Joe went through last year), but for the good of the board. Many would not have participated if a respected member or "old timer" was not organizing it. Bill stepped up and you pissed on him. I'm sure your comment was not intended (at least I hope it wasn't) that way, but it can certainly be misconstrued in the following manners:

- members of this board are not trustworthy because there is "Alot of receiving and not sending in return..."
- you don't trust Bill's ability to organize the event
- you're trying to start a flame war (a success if that was your intent)
- you don't have faith that this board will take care of any improprieties that may happen during SS.
- you were trying to discourage newbies to participate

I hope you were just being flippant, trying to be a smart ass or just didn't think before you typed instead of any of the above reasons. Whether you respect him or not, you were in the wrong and owe him an apology.

edited for grammar bad.

If you don't get it - you don't get it. If you think there's nothing wrong with posting a flippant comments - you're going to post flippant comments. The problem for you is - your flippant comments are going to be addressed by the community. Especially by those who KNOW they aren't accurate (not the newbies, but the FOG's). Especially if their derogatory towards the community (as was this one).

I'd suggest you think before you type - but that doesn't seem to be within reason in your mind... You talk about chasing newbies away? Think about what newbie must think of the SS with the comment you made...

Not only do you owe Bill and apology - you owe the community at large an apology. That kind of careless posting will bring down the integrity of this community quicker than a flame war...