• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Transformers!

wanlail

Just finished seeing it and imo, it was a good movie. :thumbs: It had some of the feel good kind of comedy and the Michael Bay super explosions. However, i think i was one of the few nerds that wore a transformers shirt to see the movie. Overall, a good movie and a handful of smokes and talking until 3am. I think i have 3 new cigar smokers on the way. :laugh:

Just finished seeing it and imo, it was a good movie. :thumbs: It had some of the feel good kind of comedy and the Michael Bay super explosions. However, i think i was one of the few nerds that wore a transformers shirt to see the movie. Overall, a good movie and a handful of smokes and talking until 3am. I think i have 3 new cigar smokers on the way. :laugh:

Just got home from watching it with the family. I thought it was great!

Well i tried to tell everyone it was good last week...noone listens to the girl! LOL j/k...go see it...it's a really good movie as wanlail said!!....and i wore my wonder woman shirt that night by the way...

Melly

heh Melly. I never saw the post, but maybe i was just too busy playin rock paper scissors. I wanted to dress up as harry potter and say, uh oh, its next week isn't it....

heh Melly. I never saw the post, but maybe i was just too busy playin rock paper scissors. I wanted to dress up as harry potter and say, uh oh, its next week isn't it....

LOL...too funny...yeah I am looking forward to Harry Potter as well

Going to see it tomorrow when I am off of being on call.

It was one of the best movies of this year. The action was unbelievable. Graphics were amazing. And it had some seriously funny moments. :thumbs:

I saw it at the ultra screen, thats the only way to see it. I thought it was awesome :thumbs: . "I just wanted to show them my cannons" :laugh:

About 5 years ago someone gave me one of the transformer car/toys as a joke at work (long story.) It's just been sitting in its original package in my office. When this movie came I started seeing the toys everywhere. I wonder if mine is now a classic or something???

I am gonna take a picture of mike's old room at his parents house....it's unreal the transformers he has...has all of them out...and has a few still in the box...when i do it i will post it

Melly

It amazes me how many people enjoy these types of movies. You wouldn't get me into one of these movies bound, gagged and hauled by 3 horses. :laugh:

Brian

It amazes me how many people enjoy these types of movies. You wouldn't get me into one of these movies bound, gagged and hauled by 3 horses. :laugh:

Brian

Is that a challenge?

Brian

Yeah, listen... that was one of the greatest action movies I have ever seen. No joke. It had a solid story, and non-stop action and comedy. It sets precedence for all graphic effects in movies to come.

Steve

It was good, except all the human actors kind of blew. It would have been better if the gigantic robots were the center of the plot instead of that little bitchy kid. It is definitely a technical 'wow' movie, but, otherwise, the human character should have just been killed off in the first 5 minutes or something.

Two very good reasons to see the movie:

rt.jpg
Rachel Taylor

mf.jpg

Megan Fox

It was good, except all the human actors kind of blew. It would have been better if the gigantic robots were the center of the plot instead of that little bitchy kid. It is definitely a technical 'wow' movie, but, otherwise, the human character should have just been killed off in the first 5 minutes or something.

Man you are so wrong I just don't knowhow to respond. The main human character was everything he needed to be. He was funny as hell and and played the role of a sixteen year old guy who finds out his first car is a robot would and should behave. The Tranformers, special effects and Shia LeBeouf made this movie and it is probably the best movie you could see all summer.

Man you are so wrong I just don't knowhow to respond. The main human character was everything he needed to be. He was funny as hell and and played the role of a sixteen year old guy who finds out his first car is a robot would and should behave. The Tranformers, special effects and Shia LeBeouf made this movie and it is probably the best movie you could see all summer.

He also acted about as well as a sixteen year old guy who finds out his first car is a robot. I don't know why action movies feel like they need so much comic relief, it tends to ruin them (think Star Wars/JarJar, Spiderman 3/emo Spidey, etc.) Honestly, they should have stuck to the cartoon format: the Transformers are the main character and the main plot line with very little else.