• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Transformers!

Yeah it was a great movie.... going to have to go see it again!!!! Try and get the wife to go with me this time lol

It was good, except all the human actors kind of blew. It would have been better if the gigantic robots were the center of the plot instead of that little bitchy kid. It is definitely a technical 'wow' movie, but, otherwise, the human character should have just been killed off in the first 5 minutes or something.

Man you are so wrong I just don't knowhow to respond. The main human character was everything he needed to be. He was funny as hell and and played the role of a sixteen year old guy who finds out his first car is a robot would and should behave. The Tranformers, special effects and Shia LeBeouf made this movie and it is probably the best movie you could see all summer.

He also acted about as well as a sixteen year old guy who finds out his first car is a robot. I don't know why action movies feel like they need so much comic relief, it tends to ruin them (think Star Wars/JarJar, Spiderman 3/emo Spidey, etc.) Honestly, they should have stuck to the cartoon format: the Transformers are the main character and the main plot line with very little else.

I don't completely disagree with having them stick to the main format of the cartoon but I have the complete series and the original movie on DVD and there was quite a bit of comic relief in them as well. How else do you explain the Junkeons, the Sharkeons, the Dinobots, Blurr, the little cassette tape guys, Starscream and Megatrons fights, and so much else in that show? Humor was a pretty good size chunk of the cartoon it wasn't always laugh out loud funny, but as a child it always made me grin. As far as Shia Lebeouf acting poorly that is definitely not the case, the guy gets rave critics reviews on his acting for a reason, he's darn good, he was one of the main things that made that movie what it was. Tranformers hit perfectly on every entertainment level, humor, action and it even had some touching moments, try being a fan and watching Bumblebee getting hurt by the military while his human i screaming for them to stop hurting him and not want to scream at the screen. I grew up with the show, it and Gi-Joe being my favorites, and was seriously concerned they would ruin my childhood memories but I was extremely suprised by it. Every single person at the movie walked out amazed by it.

The movie was great. I think it was the perfect film to help the sagging industry. I went into the film thinking, "Ok, it's going to be nothing more than a bunch of CGI with a bad storyline....but it was so much more. While some of the comic relief was a little over the top, it was highly entertaining as a whole. One of the very few movies that I'd actually pay to see in the theater for a second time.

Shia LeBeouf really shined in this role (his acting really is very good), and I now have a new favorite fantasy girl in Megan Fox. She reminded me of a cross between Tea Leone and Jennefier Connelly. Yum!