• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Transition"

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
Traci Lords popped up in a recent contest (no pun intended) and I just ran across this doing a property search on the Goog.
ENJOY! Transition might be one of the filthiest words ever! :laugh:

Why yes, I am drinking and posting! :0 It's Saturday night & I worked almost all day! Another 70hr+ week!

Great enjoyment for other inebriated CPers. I'm downing a few myself, waiting for the fight to start. Funny shit and yes, transition is a dirty word

I like it when you drink Jeff. :D

Brian

I like it when you drink Jeff. :D

Brian

You're welcome! Send booze.
431p.gif

Great enjoyment for other inebriated CPers. I'm downing a few myself, waiting for the fight to start. Funny shit and yes, transition is a dirty word

The Mosley vs Moyorga fight? or the TNA fight lol. I am watching the Mosley vs Moyorga fight I am a big boxing fan. Cant wait till the Pavlik vs Hopkins fight going to be a big one. Huge Pavlik fan here since I was born and raise in Youngstown.

David

Now that is just ridiculously fun to watch.

Traci Lords popped up in a recent contest (no pun intended) and I just ran across this doing a property search on the Goog.
ENJOY! Transition might be one of the filthiest words ever! :laugh:

Why yes, I am drinking and posting! :0 It's Saturday night & I worked almost all day! Another 70hr+ week!

Where's the linky??