• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travel humidor Sale!!!

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Good deals on some travel humis at Dry Boxes. If you don't own one yet...this is a good opportunity to get one cheap.

Click here

:)

These are great! I have the 32 cigar case and it's awesome!! It comes in handy when you're going to herfs!

I picked up the 5400 myself about a year ago on cigar bid. The only thing I don't really like is the soft, flimsy foam trays. Besides that, it works well. :)

stogieman said:
The only thing I don't really like is the soft, flimsy foam trays. Besides that, it works well. :)
You know...I think Vern makes custom cedar trays to fit in there. I was going to check with him myself after I get mine. :) :thumbs:

I actually like the foam. It's a bit of a pain when you have to dig down to the bottom level for something. But it conforms to the shape of the sticks and won't damage the wrappers. It keeps them from jostling around in there. These things are great and the prices are stoopid cheap. I'm trying to convince myself that I need another one. Also Vern makes tubo humidifiers that you can toss in there to keep a dozen or more sticks humidified.

I have one of the small ones and it is awesome!
Can toss it into my backpack till it is needed later. The case takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.

Vern made me some cedar trays for my Sherman and they are great. In fact since I got those I keep cigars in there all the time instead of using it just for herfs. :thumbs: