• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travel Humidor

toliver

I am in the market for a good 5 to 10 stick travel humidor. Got any suggestions?

Cigar Caddy :thumbs:

I bought a 15 stick one off of Cbid for $13, if I remember correctly.

I've got the 3400 that holds 5 cigars and use it all the time. The freakin' thing is indestructable.

I have one of these and I love it...although, I bought it for about $40 in St. Thomas, and I know if you look around the web you can find it cheaper than here..the humidifier that comes with it is fine (one of those rectangular sticks), and I'll I've added is a digital hygrometer "the humigage" which is a cigar shaped hygrometer so it only takes up the room of one smoke...I think mine is just a tad smaller than the one in the picture as it is slightly more rectangular and this looks more square...they are completely cedar-lined and IMHO, I think far superior to some of the plastic jobbies...I also have one of those Thompson travel cases that are foam-lined and hold 18 cigars and comes with a round Credo-style humidifier, and cut-outs that include a punch and cutter...I like the little aluminum case better...:)

Travel Humidor

throw in my support for Cigar Caddy... I have the 15 cigar model (3450?) and LOVE it. It has been in my backpack for hikes, bike rides, 4 wheeler rides over very rough terrain and bounced around in my truck (by accident!) - and not a single cigar has noticed the 'rough handling'. That, plus the RH is rock steady with a small tube of 65% beads. I think I got mine on C-Bid for $25? I hope they make a larger one, in the area of 35 cigars and I'd buy one in a heartbeat for some of my other trips I have planned.

CBid is you friend for stuff like this:

I got one of these: 5 count cigar caddy and the thing is pretty much bullet-proof (It's already spent time under lake water :) )

I carry a Havana Pocket Humidor around with me all the time, and it takes a beating in my backpack without any problems. I love this thing, and the fact that it has the Havana Cutter housed under the metal belt clip on the back is great.

If you're planning on taking a bunch of sticks with you (or return with more than you went with), a 24 or 50 count cigar caddy would probably be better.

Anything by Otterbox if you want indestructible, anybody else if you want leather, wood or stuff like that.

Yet another positive vote for cigar caddy 5 stick model. I've had one for years, and have never had a cigar damaged. I hike, travel, rockclimb, spend lots of time doing rough activity, and my cigars were alsways safe.
Also have the cogartrek 8 cigar box, and have had just as good experience with it.

Found on ebay...great price I would think...

Travel Humidor

Mine's the next size smaller...holds 10-15 rather than the 20 stated here, but I get great use out of it...

I have the 15 and the 50 count Cigar Caddy, both indispensable.

JK

I love my Cigar caddy. I found the best prices at atlanticcigar.com. I paid $17 for the 10 cigar caddy.

Dave