• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Traveling In The US With Cubans

I would bring a spanish-english dictionary as it would be hard for me to communicate, with the whole language barrier.

So unless you speak spanish, I would reccommend the dictionary. As far as TSA, just make sure the Cubans have all the necessary documents, again, tough when you can't communicate.

I was in a room full of Cubans the other day... couldn't understand a damn word they said. They drive trucks so they travel throughout the US all by themselves.

Ahhh good point. So technically if you are traveling with Cubans you don't have to worry about TSA.

Just send them to me and I'll take care of them for you. Then you won't have to worry! :D

Take 'em however you want - bands off or bands on - heck, leave them in their original box. Absolute and super xtreme worse case is TSA keeps them (and only because you had an extremely unlucky draw of agents who would most likely be fired if you complained hard enough). Super most likely they go unnoticed. There is absolutely no risk of getting in trouble.

"....boy, the sure look real, don't they? Those darn cheap fakes can fool almost anyone....."

I've gone on trips both domestic and international and never had any problem. Just make sure you don't bring any banded habanos when you get back to the US.

I've gone on trips both domestic and international and never had any problem. Just make sure you don't bring any banded habanos when you get back to the US.

5th post in 7 years.

Now that takes 'read more, post less' to a new level!!!

:thumbs:

I've never had a problem with traveling domestically. I've even gotten randomly searched and had them open up my travel humidor and all they did was check that the contents weren't illegal from a security sense..

I've never had a problem with traveling domestically. I've even gotten randomly searched and had them open up my travel humidor and all they did was check that the contents weren't illegal from a security sense..

Taken cubans to NY from LA over 20 times with zero incident. I have even had my bags and content searched with no problems. I woldnt worry about it.