• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travelling to Croatia

sok454

So I'm going to Croatia for a family vacation in about 3 weeks.  Has anyone been and do you know of any good smoke shops?  We will be doing the cost trip flying into Split.

My friends are planning a trip there next year and I might join them. Let us know how it goes and any tips on sights and places to go would be appreciated.

Enjoy!  I've spent a little time in Zadar.  The food is fantastic... Adriatic, so very similar to Italian. 

I've heard great things about Split and Dubrovnik as well, but I was unable to get down there.

I brought my own smokes.  I don't remember any shops, but I'd be willing to bet there is a LCDH somewhere on the coast.

Can't say about Croatia, but my son ( Army 1st. Cav. ) at the time was in Germany on medical leave and traveled extensively to Prague, he could not say enough good things about the country. I expect you will fine Croatia as welcoming and wonderful. Have a great trip. To be safe, take sticks with you.

Thanks guys.  Looking forward to it.   We are flying into Split then doing the coast etc.   Supposed to be beautiful!   Of course my in-laws, who we are going with, are big non-smokers as my FIL is a Cardiologist!   But I'll see if I can manage some smoke time!  

Necro-bump. Any update on your trip? My friends and I will be traveling to Split, Rovinj, and Plitvice in July. Would appreciate any advice on restaurants, bars, sights, hotels, etc. I think we plan on leaving from Venice.