• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tried this one

hectortmc

Has anyone tried these> Perdomo Reserve series P cabinet series La Tradition.I'm smoking one now and enjoying it. Would like to know what you think. :)

Which one did you try? They have the Cameroon (silver label), Champagne (gold label), Cuban Cafe (white label), and Maduro (red label) in that line.

I've only had the Cameroon and really liked it. Great smoke with a nice aftertaste.

I have all those in my humi right now (with the exception of the champagne - I've been wanting to try that one!). My favorite are the cuban cafe and cameroons. I don't care too much for the maduros (but that's my taste). They're good quality smokes!

I have a box of the Reds (Maduro) and love 'em... but that's my taste!
:laugh:

All those off of that line are kickass great smokes....the champagne packs more bang than most would assume so be careful.

If you like those try your hand at the Estate Selection.

Then go over the top for the Edicion de Silvos.

I've smoked one or two of all except the silver label. I enjoyed them all. The champagne and red were especially nice! :thumbs:

Yep smoked them all. I'm a big perdomo fan. Try the Perdomo2 torfecto maduro. Great smoke, fantastic size and shape.

As for the estate selection. The new blend wins for the nat and mad. but I still favor the old blend with cameroon.

I've had the Cameroon and Cafe. Good flavors, but the wrappers were rather fragile.

I like a lot of the Reserve line
seems to be love em or leave em type cigars

Bill