• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trilogy Native cmeroon

hectortmc

As i type this i'm smoking one it's a nice smoke very smooth and tasty. I'm becoming a fan of the cameroon. they seem to have that taste i like. it also is tri pressed which is kinda cool :cool: Let me know what you think of this stick :)

hectortmc said:
As i type this i'm smoking one it's a nice smoke very smooth and tasty. I'm becoming a fan of the cameroon. they seem to have that taste i like. it also is tri pressed which is kinda cool :cool: Let me know what you think of this stick :)
[snapback]264888[/snapback]​
Ehhhh, they're ok. I have only smoked them fresh. I don't know if I like the triangle cut or not. The maddies are decent enough for the privec. The Corojo's suck.

hectortmc said:
[snapback]264888[/snapback]​

I love them. :D

Well, if you're smoking one with the tri-press, it'll have some age on it becasue they switched to a non-press shape several months ago. If you like them, I would keep going after that shape.

If you run a search, I did a review on these a long time a go.

Cheers,
Dixie

i like the tri-press ones best. corojo, maduro and cameroon in order. made by torano, i believe. i think they are good specimens of the particular wrapper types.

Ive honestly never had a Trilogy that i havent found enjoyable...their exotic Maduro Churchills with about a years age on them are FREAKIN awesome!!

Haven't had the Cameroon yet, but the tri-pressed Maduro and Corojo are good smokes for the price. Well constructed and decent flavors. I wasn't aware that they stopped making the tri-pressed ones, I'll have to pick up a few more when I see 'em.

jstrat said:
Haven't had the Cameroon yet, but the tri-pressed Maduro and Corojo are good smokes for the price. Well constructed and decent flavors. I wasn't aware that they stopped making the tri-pressed ones, I'll have to pick up a few more when I see 'em.
[snapback]266743[/snapback]​

Yep. I believe they're called the Trilogy Ovation, and are made in the round.

I wish you luck finding some of the tri-pressed. I got lucky and bought a sampler of 18 from CI. It was one of each of 6 sizes of Cameroon, Maduro and Corojo. You might try CI (Cigars International) to see if they have any left.