• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Fundadores thoughts

LAWDOG

Ok Gents whats your opinion on the Trinidad Fundadores , worth the money ?
Gil

I've only had one but that one was really good.

They are different, but in a good way. I have smoked a lot of 98s and several 04s that are both great smokes. I haven't smoked any Fundadores younger than that but the Ingenios, Reyes and Coloniales are all really good lately. I would pick up a few to try or split a box before jumping right in since there is nothing out there that really compares to these.

They are different, but in a good way. I have smoked a lot of 98s and several 04s that are both great smokes. I haven't smoked any Fundadores younger than that but the Ingenios, Reyes and Coloniales are all really good lately. I would pick up a few to try or split a box before jumping right in since there is nothing out there that really compares to these.
Dang toooo late Wade had some for sale now there History! just vwanted to test the waters,,98,s also!

I sometimes wonder just how many ga-zillions of Fundadores were rolled in '98, their year of official release. Their supply seems to never diminish.

I sometimes wonder just how many ga-zillions of Fundadores were rolled in '98, their year of official release. Their supply seems to never diminish.
Exactly!

I smoked a newer one I got out of a Pass last year and it was very good, a nice elegant smoke.

The Trini Fundadores are an excellent smoke when not plugged and well worth the money. However, everyone's tastes are different. I would definitely suggest that you try a few singles before making a box purchase of any cigar.

If you like the size they are high quality and an excellent smoke.

I'd have to agree. The size is not for everyone, but those 98 have been exception for there consistency and quality. They are abundant, and for this I am thankful. If you enjoyed the '07 Ingenio, you should be very happy with the Fundadores.

Cheers
Drew P

One of my favorite sizes, but out of the ones I've smoked I've had draw issues with several of them. I refuse to smoke a plugged cigar or a cigar with a tight draw so I will never purchase a full box of these. But when they aren't tight/plugged they are a fantastic cigar.

I also had a '98 Fundi recently. Excellent smoke IMO. What made it more excellent is that we smoked it in an outdoor dining area right on Ocean Drive and the wind was blowing into the restaurant. You should've seen their faces :thumbs:

I also had a '98 Fundi recently. Excellent smoke IMO. What made it more excellent is that we smoked it in an outdoor dining area right on Ocean Drive and the wind was blowing into the restaurant. You should've seen their faces :thumbs:

You love antagonizing people with your smoke! :laugh:

You love antagonizing people with your smoke! :laugh:

He loves antagonizing people. Period.