• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Reyes

Johnny

Trinidad Reyes 4 3/8" 40g

Fantastic smoke, really well made. The ash just stuck together, i was able to pick it up whole when part of it fell on the carpet. The aroma was excellent and the taste exceptional. 10/10 and I don't do that often. :)

I didn't like them too much off the truck, but after 9 months or so the harshness went away leaving a very pleasent cigar. Definately worth trying if you already havent.

I just finished a float in the pool with a TTT Trinidad Toro...smooth and tasty with alot of smoke. :thumbs:

I just ordered a box of 12, I hope its not as bad as Emo says. I don't want to wait 9 months. :(

Castaway said:
I just finished a float in the pool with a TTT Trinidad Toro...smooth and tasty with alot of smoke. :thumbs:
[snapback]202000[/snapback]​
Different Tinidad. Reyes is from an Island south of Key West.

Just had another and still as good as last time, this could become a regular in my humidor :)

emodx said:
Castaway said:
I just finished a float in the pool with a TTT Trinidad Toro...smooth and tasty with alot of smoke.  :thumbs:
[snapback]202000[/snapback]​
Different Tinidad. Reyes is from an Island south of Key West.
[snapback]202014[/snapback]​

I can't paddle that far in my inner tube, so I had to settle for the TTT. :D

Reyes are awesome. If you could get them in 50 i'd love to get in on a Group buy.

As far as I know they only come in boxes of 12. [I know this as I ordered one yesterday :cool: ]

And man, I def love these! I usu. only have time for smaller smokes and this one was great out of the box!
This time I will try spacing my smoking of these out, see how they go over time.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
As far as I know they only come in boxes of 12. [I know this as I ordered one yesterday :cool: ]

And man, I def love these! I usu. only have time for smaller smokes and this one was great out of the box!
This time I will try spacing my smoking of these out, see how they go over time.
[snapback]203061[/snapback]​

I've seen 24