• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trip to Arganese Factory

stogieman62

I know there have been a few posts by people who have gone to Casa Arganese in Santiago, DR, but thought I'd post my pictures as well!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36011333@N02/sets/72157617153073284/

Nice pics.. :thumbs: :cool:

I smoked a ML3 robusto yesterday for the first time. It's a good $5 cigar, but like many inexpensive smokes, there's a quality in the flavor profile that would become obnoxious to me on a regular basis.

Doc.

Looks like another great trip to Casa Arganese! :thumbs:

It was amazing to say the least...to see it go from a handful of seeds to wrapping a box with cellophane is pretty humbling, especially when you realize how many hands touch the product

Edited. Thought I'd get a better response in a new thread.

Doc.

Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing! I've always wanted to visit a factory, I've been talking my dad into taking a trip next summer to the Dominca Republic. Maybe I'll get lucky :).

It was amazing to say the least...to see it go from a handful of seeds to wrapping a box with cellophane is pretty humbling, especially when you realize how many hands touch the product

Or how disgusting, for those who are germ freaks.