• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trip to england, Need help picking some cigars

cmorina

Im going to england and need some help picking out cubans. I like cao lx2, AF Hemming way, LFD Airbender. Any ideas?

Take as many as you think you'll smoke plus a few more. It's expensive over there to buy cigars!

Expensive, yes!!!!! But some fantastic smokes available if you so desire.

Im going to england and need some help picking out cubans. I like cao lx2, AF Hemming way, LFD Airbender. Any ideas?

If it was me I'd try a few Montecristo's, Partagas', H. Uppmann's, and Romeo y Julieta's!

cmorina

in london...jjfox and davidoff are only 1/2 a block apart.
just ask a cab drive for davidoff or jjfox or the ritz on st james.
be prepared to pay a hefty price but both stores have an impeccable reputation.

spend some time talking to the old boy at davidoff's...we/he talked of the "blitz" and the depression...living history and well worth the time.

derrek

Punch Punch!

Cohiba Siglo II

Partagas Serie P No. 2

San Cristobal de la Habana Oficios

Are my suggestions to try while you are there.

Vegas Robaina

And the more I thought about it, I am sure I spent more on cigars than I did on food while there. Oh-no, does that make me a herf-a-holic?

cmorina

derrek

Better to take the London Underground to the St James station. Its not a far walk to the Davidoff shop. Cab rides are very expensive nowadays in London.

Eddie at Davidoff is a true gent. JJ Fox was OK...some nice vintage items I guess. Try Sautters...and best of all Ajay's LCDH in Tedington...good luck and enjoy your travels. If you can....stay at or near the Lanesborough in London...wonderful cigar area and selection.

cmorina

derrek

Better to take the London Underground to the St James station. Its not a far walk to the Davidoff shop. Cab rides are very expensive nowadays in London.

Piccadilly Line to Green Park was my way to get there. The tube stop is just on the west side of the Ritz, so then you simply walk East on Piccadilly until it intersects w/ St. James, then turn South.

Eddie at Davidoff is a true gent. JJ Fox was OK...some nice vintage items I guess. Try Sautters...and best of all Ajay's LCDH in Tedington...good luck and enjoy your travels. If you can....stay at or near the Lanesborough in London...wonderful cigar area and selection.

x2 on Eddie. I've written about both of these places on here before; just search for London. The day out on St James will be a pricey trip, but well worth it for the experience.

Edit to add links:

RA 8-9-8 review-- good suggestion on what to pickup at either shop from Eddie

Day out in London