• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trip to Padron

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
Ric and I went to LaLuna to have a smoke with Gael today but Marta (his wife) told me he is sick and won't be around for a few days.....get well soon Gael :thumbs:

I bought a few beaners at LaLuna and we decided to head over to the Padron headquarters to smoke. The new building is looking nicer every time I go there although they haven't been able to finish the retail section due to hurricane delays. Jose Padron was there but busy so we hung out with Rudy Padron for a while. He gave us a couple of free 1926 No. 2s from their "office stash". These are the cigars that have flaws and not up to standard for selling (mostly just little tears and no bands). We smoked our freebies right then and they were of course fantastic :D . We've talked to Rudy a few times in the past and he's a pretty nice guy so we had a good time bull$hitting with him. We talked a lot about how their bussines is doing right now and we saw the humidor the 40th Anniversary sticks come in...beautiful.

I'll let Ric tell you guys about the 40th Anniversary info Rudy gave us...

gatorsmg said:
I'll let Ric tell you guys about the 40th Anniversary info Rudy gave us...
WELL?!?!?! Don't leave us ho's hanging!!

I GOTTA get back down to Miami again sometime in my life. When I was there 20 years ago for the Orange Bowl (watching Penn State LOSE to OU), the only cigars I had smoked at that point were Munniemakers, White Owls and Summerdales :D meaning that I had no clue what "Padron" meant :0 but now I do and this thread is making me want to check airline prices on-line for round trips from Hartford to Miami :)

I'll have to make another trip to an Orange Bowl again sometime soon and meet up with you guys.

Hey Scott, you and I can have a heck of a lot of fun giving FSU Javier a hard time :sign:

Check out Song Air. Javi and I flew up with them the last two times and we weren't disappointed.

You could do the whole little havana thing with us. So when are you coming? :D

Hmmm, if the Orange Bowl has an interesting team or two then possibly Jan 2nd :thumbs: or whenever they play the game that is.

Brother Bill,

You need to consider heading west... way west! The Aloha Bowl may not have the best teams but think about it Brother....

- Hawaii in the winter
- girls in bikinis all over the place
- you can bite "salty nuts" all day long
- you have free run of my Igloos! (well... within reason... LMAO!)

Wade

wk-mang said:
Brother Bill,

You need to consider heading west... way west! The Aloha Bowl may not have the best teams but think about it Brother....

- Hawaii in the winter
- you can bite "salty nuts" all day long
- you have free run of my Igloos! (well... within reason... LMAO!)

Wade
:D
I've been wanting to visit Hawaii ever since I was in high school :thumbs:
I used to watch reruns of Hawaii 50 every night :p :D :thumbs:
Yeah, I know the show is kinda corny but how can ya not like Steve McGarrett and Dano :thumbs:
One of these days Wade........ ;)

WARNING, WARNING.....THREAD JACKING in progress!!!! :D

I just thought I'd interject.....

- you have free run of my Igloos!

Bill how can you pass that up???? :D :thumbs:

Brudda Wade will take good care of ya.

Just for the record I think we may have some bikini clad women here as well. So I've heard.

However nothing here can compare with Wade's igloos or his salty nuts (not necessarilly in that order). ;)

I GOTTA get back down to Miami again sometime in my life. When I was there 20 years ago for the Orange Bowl (watching Penn State LOSE to OU), the only cigars I had smoked at that point were Munniemakers, White Owls and Summerdales meaning that I had no clue what "Padron" meant but now I do and this thread is making me want to check airline prices on-line for round trips from Hartford to Miami

I'll have to make another trip to an Orange Bowl again sometime soon and meet up with you guys.

Hey Scott, you and I can have a heck of a lot of fun giving FSU Javier a hard time

Come on down Bill!

We can walk to the Orange Bowl from my place.
I smell a mini cigar crawl through Little Havana :D