• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Triplets......

Better buy boxes of smokes now...at least by the time you get to smoke them, they'll be well aged...

Congrats on the impending kids club.

Wow! Congratulations Erick. I don't know what you're putting in the jerky but it will be great for marketing. I can see it now Hillbilly Steaks Super Jerky, look what it did for me.

Congrats man.

Sounds like you are making up for lost time. :)

Wow! Three at once, that's A LOT of diapers!!!

Congratulations! :)

Well wishes to you bro.

To say that this is going to be an adjustment is an understatement.

Congratulations!! It will be hard in the beginning but it will be sweet at the end!! Enjoy!! :thumbs:

Wowza.... They wife and I have been trying for two years and if she said triplets to me I am sure I would pass out.... Congrats man. Good luck man..

Wowza.... They wife and I have been trying for two years and if she said triplets to me I am sure I would pass out.... Congrats man. Good luck man..

I was in the same situation man...trying for almost 2 years..and the whamo!!! :laugh:

There's a very high chance of my girlfriend having twins... I'm putting "gettin' hitched" off for a long time! :sign:

Seriously, congrats. :thumbs:

Congrats to you and Mrs. HillBilly :)

My twins will be 4 on Monday, it goes by so fast.

A couple of things from my learning experiences and I am sure that many others here have a lot of other valuable input.

1. Start buying at least a pack or two of diapers a week now, it will be a shocker and you will not feel like going out once they arrive. We were glad we did this since we didn't have to get diapers for several months once they arrived.
2. Ask your family doctor or whomever you are using for a variety of formula samples to try when the little ones arrive in case there are food allergies. Oh yeah, Soy really stinks....and I mean smells bad, imo.
3. The recliner is a great place to feed them bottles. Once they are big enough you can prop them all up at the same time and feed them a bottle easier.
4. Be very aware of the over feeding with a bottle....it happens, they give it back and cry for more <<<Never Ends
5. If they are gassy little buggers give them a little bit of the gas drop med before the bottle.
6. If someone volunteers to stay a night or two a week to help out, LET THEM....that way you will get at least 3-4 hours of sleep. My mother in-law came over 3 nights a week, it was great.

Wow and I thought I had my hands full with one. Hope you bought a huge house.

My best wishes for your family, I have 3 of my own I could not imagine it all happening at the same time. :0 :laugh: :thumbs:

Great news - Will it make life change, you bet, for the better. Too bad you can't store sleep now, because you will not see much during the 1st 2 years. Again, congrats to you and the Mrs.