• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trojans vs. Ducks Challenge

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
I'm willing to make a friendly premium fiver wager that my Trojans not only cover the points, but outright win.

I'll take on the first challenger!

Special 2-pack to the person who guesses the total combined points!

Must have post in by the noon kick (PST)!

StinkiMonki

Caveat: Only the first person who guesses the points wins. Otherwise I think I could open myself up to emptying my entire humidor! LOL

You know, if you put it in the mail tonight, I may have it by Monday.

And, my addy is in MY profile.

God luck!

Stinki

Damn. I'll get the smokes in the mail on Monday. :(

You too Cookie.

Enjoy!

Stinki

I wish I had been able to watch the game, but you don't see too much Pac 10 coverage out here in Big 12 country.

Thanks for the bet.

Matt

Watching the last few Trojan games gives me hope that the God awful UCLA team can actually pull it off again.

Watching the last few Trojan games gives me hope that the God awful UCLA team can actually pull it off again.
The only bright spot on the day is the WSU victory! Go Cougars!

How about my Sundevils, guys! 8-0 with a big win against Cal tonight. Hugh game against a great Oregon team followed my UCLA, USC and Az. If we can just get this next one, the sky is the limit!

Go Devils!

:thumbs:

How about my Sundevils, guys! 8-0 with a big win against Cal tonight. Hugh game against a great Oregon team followed my UCLA, USC and Az. If we can just get this next one, the sky is the limit!

Go Devils!

:thumbs:
I sure hope this game gets aired out here in Colorado. It should be fun to watch.

I wish I had been able to watch the game, but you don't see too much Pac 10 coverage out here in Big 12 country.

Thanks for the bet.

Matt

What cable provider do you use Matt? I got the game at my place, I have comcast.

DTV without any of the sports packages. I don't even get Fox Sports net, which is bullshit since that's basically a local channel.

I was forced to watch Nebraska! :sign:

Wow! I just looked at the polls and the Ducks jumped to 4 and the Sun Devils dropped to 6. Wasn't extecting that.

In the regular rankings, OU has been ranked higher. In the BCS, ASU remains 4 and OU 5. Big matchup this Saturday.

In the mail this afternoon fellas.

Enjoy!

I forgot about the bet, so here I am thinking I've been bombed by a stealthy MF that didn't give me their CP handle. Google is my friend.

Funny thing is I was thinking that for a stealth bomber they sure had done their homework, given I don't have a favs list or a wish list.

Very nice selection Geoff. Thankyou, It will be fun to see what my favorite stick tastes like with an extra year on it.