• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trojans vs. Suckeyes

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
September 13 match up.

I'm taking USC straight up against the Suckeyes.

$60 fiver is the bet. I can do this 10 times.

I'm going to be flush with smokes if any of you are silly enough to bet on Ohio St!

Geoff

You would have to give me 55, no make it 65 points for me to take that bet. I think USC will win going away.

I'm pulling for both of them to lose

ESPN needs to pay attention to better games anyways, enough of this Ohio State-Michigan-USC lovefest

No takers yet. Go figure Buckeye fans.

Umm, I believe you are mistaken, I had already taken your bet. Or does this mean you want to back out? ???
I didn't mean to include you as that was set up over PM. :cool:

It's just that I'm amazed with the lack of confidence the Buckeye fans here at CP have. I mean really, it's not a BCS bowl so there is some chance of you winning.

:sign:

OSUband.jpg

Umm, I believe you are mistaken, I had already taken your bet. Or does this mean you want to back out? ???

It's just that I'm amazed with the lack of confidence the Buckeye fans here at CP have. I mean really, it's not a BCS bowl so there is some chance of you winning.

Well hell, USC is the favorite, looks like 5.5 points due to the higher player payroll. You ought to offer points if you are so confident. :sign: :sign:

It's easy to bet with the favorite, especially even up.

Well hell, USC is the favorite, looks like 5.5 points due to the higher player payroll. You ought to offer points if you are so confident. :sign: :sign:

If you feel you need to change our original bet and give yourself points, I'm willing to grant them to you. BTW, do you have my addy? :cool:

If you feel you need to change our original bet and give yourself points, I'm willing to grant them to you. BTW, do you have my addy? :cool:
No need for points I ain't worried. I won't need it....I will just sit back and listen to the chest pounding....

Okay Geoff, I'll bite!

It appears you feel the Buckeyes are over-rated? Everybody hates a winner ;)

If this is the case, I will take the bet on this contingency.......Whatever the AP point spread is the night before the game is what we will use. This will give me an excuse to watch the game.....I haven't watched a Buckeyes Blowjans game in a long time.

Okay Geoff, I'll bite!

If this is the case, I will take the bet on this contingency.......Whatever the AP point spread is the night before the game is what we will use. This will give me an excuse to watch the game.....I haven't watched a Buckeyes Blowjans game in a long time.
Contingency accepted. My addy is in my profile!

Okay Geoff, I'll bite!

Contingency accepted. My addy is in my profile!

Cool

I'll send you my addy on the 14th ;)

i might want a little action on this game ...even though i would only be happy if they both lost!

is the contingency spread still in effect? i need some points before i even think about betting.

Stinki - you and i will have to get something going for ND/USC in november. i look forward to take some smokes from you then ...hahahahah.

Go Irish!

i might want a little action on this game ...even though i would only be happy if they both lost!

is the contingency spread still in effect? i need some points before i even think about betting.

Stinki - you and i will have to get something going for ND/USC in november. i look forward to take some smokes from you then ...hahahahah.

Go Irish!
If you feel you need points I'll give them to you. What ever the spread is on Friday the 12th. Same bet goes.

hhhmmm...i will have to think about that one.

I wish I had a piece to bring to this gunfight. Unfortunately, I don't have the sticks for the bet.

Good luck, everyone.